Joining Judy and Finding Nick

It was a normal day in Zootopia except the team is currently driving around to locate Judy Hoppes while also keeping an eye out for a certain fox.

Wolf sees Diane gazing out the window "So D, what do you think of your old stomping grounds," he asked.

"Honestly Wolf, not feeling so good. I knew the relationship between predator and prey was... complex, but this feral outbreak isn't going to help it at all." she sighs. "I just hope that when I do find Nick he isn't.."

"Like Otterton," he added. She nodded and Wolf grabs her hand in comfort.

"Hey guys I see the bunny cop," Webs said pointing to the right, "and she's talking to a fox pushing a baby stroller,"
Diane turned her head and sees a familiar figure, "Nick!"

"That's your brother I thought he'd be taller,"

"Long story," she said "Pull up I'm going to check."

"You sure about this?" he asked as Diane rolled the window to listen to their conversation.

"Hey, Officer Carrots," said Nick.

"It's him," Diane confirmed.

------
~With Officer Judy and Nick~

"Carrots?" Judy asks.

"Yeah, don't think I didn't notice the keychain that was hanging out of your pocket yesterday."

Judy turns and eyes the keys hanging out of the ignition of the car, "Oh, look. There it is," He says, tilting his head as he observes them.

Nick and Fenwick continue to walk. Judy rolls her eyes and pulls the small parking duty car onto the path, making the foxes stop.

"Hey, listen. We've got to get to work," Judy says.

Nick tries to move around her, "Don't worry, I don't think this will intervene with your little popsicle business," said Judy.

"Little? Please. $200 a day, every day, since I was 18." Nick notices a folder in Judy's hand, "What's this about?"       

"I have some- Wait, 18? How old are you?"

"26. Why? How old are you?"

"26."

"Oh, you just look twelve that's all," Nick mutters sarcastically. Judy gives him an annoyed look. She continues, "I have some questions about a case."

"And that would involve me because...?"

Judy flips open the folder, showing a blown-up image of Otterton's last sighting, "You sold this otter a Pawpsicle. Do you know him?"

"Sure, a regular customer. I try to get to know who I'm playing."

"Then, do you know where he went after selling on this day, on the 22nd of February?"

"What makes you think I'm going to help you?" Nick begins to walk off with Fenwick.

"Fine," Judy says turning around, Nick continues to walk, "Nick Wilde, you are under arrest."

Nick laughs and turns around, "Why? I told you, I have all the permits."

"Felony tax evasion." Nick's smirk drops and his eyes widen. Judy continues, "So, you said $200 a day, for 365 days a year since you were 18, so eight years, making that a total of $584,000. I mean, I think, I am just one cute bunny rookie but I can do my numbers. Luckily, I was able to get help from Officer Clawhauser and pulled up your tax form to see that you've only reported," Nick dramatically looks down at his file and gasps, "Zero!" By this point, Nick showed pure shock and fear on his face. "Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. I'm pretty sure that means five years of jail time."