Act 2: Lead in the springs. Does it count if you have fur?

After a tense car ride to the mystic springs everyone exits the car except Diane, "you coming D?" Asked Webs.

"No I'm just going to stay here with the car," she said.

"It is that bad?"

"Not exactly but it's just that there's a..."

"It's simple math political figure plus naturist establishment equals bad press," Nick says.

"It's more of a comfort issue for me but yeah he's not wrong," Diane says as Wolf takes her hand. "We'll be sure to get soon and hopefully get some answers," he says to her knowing what he implies.

"Hey lover boy you coming or what?" Nick asks his sister's boyfriend, as he leads the rest of the Guys and Judy inside the mystic springs oasis. "Charming isn't he?" Wolf says to the fox's sister as he follows them. The smell of candles tickled his nose and it looked like a bohemian-styled spa. The group walked towards the front desk occupied by a meditating yak.

Judy was the first to speak, "hey excuse me," the yak kept meditating, "hello? hello?" She tried again.

After another attempt, Webs rolled her eyes and crawled right up the top of the desk, "Hey!"
The yak comes out of his meditation, shaking his head, releasing flies from his hair. He removes his hair from his eyes and sees the group in front of him and below. "Oh you know I'm gonna hit the pause button right there, 'cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies." The yak said making Nick smirk grow.
Judy's jaw dropped and her paws balled into fists, "Excuse me, I'm an adult! Do I look like-"

"Sorry to interrupt Officer Hopps," Wolf stops Judy "but we are looking for a missing mammal," Judy got the hint and proceeded with her objective, "Emmitt Otterton, he was last spotted coming here," She explained showing a photograph of Emmitt.

The yak gasped and sneezed loudly, "Oh yeah, I haven't seen Old Em, in a couple of weeks. Maybe you should talk to his yoga instructor in the back. I'll take you through."

The receptionist begins to move and Nick looks at Judy and grins, making her roll her eyes in response. The gang and Judy look back at the yak and their eyes widen. Judy takes a step back, "You're naked?" She asks hesitantly.

"For sure we're a Naturalist club," the yak said proudly to the quiet animals, "I have no words," said Wolf. Judy whispers to Nick, "Does that mean-"

"Yep," Nick answered with a smirk, "They are all naked,"  the gang tries to hide their discomfort when the yak opens the door.  "Nangi's on the other side of the pleasure pool" the group of clothed animals were greeted by the sight of bathing animals, sprawled out in the sun. All were completely in the nude, some played volleyball, sat in the mud pools, swam, did pilates, yoga, and got massages.

The gang follows the yak, not making any eye contact with the animals, except for a few. After a few seconds Judy calms herself and ignores her surroundings she notices Nick looking at her. "Is something wrong bunny?"

"No, not at all," Judy denies, forcing a smile and continuing to walk. 

"Judy's perseverance aside. It is interesting to finally know what's inside a naturist club. Though I got to say the dress code was unexpected," says Wolf also not comfortable but tolerant.

"More like lack of! I thought they'd at least have loincloths or grass skirts," said Webbs not appreciating the view. "No wonder Diane wanted to stay back."

"Don't get what the big deal is two of us don't even wear bottoms and Fox boy just stripped,"  Snake pointed out.

"Oh come on man we work with your sister," said Shark at the cheeky fox's audacity. "at least he has fur, and Snake no offense but nature gave you a modest advantage in regards to..."

"I get it Shark, no need to strain yourself. Yeesh! I thought getting this talk as a teen was awkward."

"Lighten up, your piranha pal has," Nick points to the pool as a naked Piranha swims past them.

"P, put your clothes on!"

"Never!"

Rolling their eyes at their loose cannon friend they continued following the yak, "Some mammals say the naturalist life is weird, but you know what I say is weird? Clothes on animals!" the yak said. They reached across the pool and arrived at the yoga class. Judy was uncomfortable and struggled to hide it. "Here we go. As you can see, Nangi's an elephant, so she'll remember everything. Hey Nangi! these dudes have some questions about Emmitt the Otter."

"Who?" The elephant asks, changing position. 

"Ha!" Webs says as everyone looks at her, "What like we all don't enjoy when a stereotype gets blown out the water?"

"Normally yes but in this case,"

"Emmitt Otterton, he's been coming to your class for like six years," the yak explains. Judy shows a photo of the otter to the instructor.

"I have no memory of this beaver," Nick holds back a giggle when he sees Judy's annoyance. 

"he was here a couple of Wednesdays ago, remember? He was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, a new pair of corduroy slacks, a paisley tie, and a sweet Windsor knot. remember that, Nangi?"

"No."

Judy began to take the information down in her notepad and Webs recorded it. "did you by any chance get the license plate for his car?"

"Oh, for sure. it was 2-9-t-h-d-0-3."

"Thanks this is helpful," Judy says as she and the gangs rushed out grabbing Nick and Pirahana on their way out.

------------

Nick, Judy, and the Gang walk out as the door closed. Judy let out a shudder. "Well, that was..."

"Fun,"

"Interesting,"

"Uncomfortable"

"A little of all three," he joked as they shared a small laugh to ease the awkward tension.

"Okay so now that carrots got a clue I'll just take that recording and..."

"And catch up," finished for him as she stepped out of the car. "Oh right, you were waiting."

"So I take it the club was..."

"Yeah. By the way thanks for the heads up." 

"Sorry, I should have warned you but I also know how tricky Nick can be. Though that's not a good excuse."

"Well considering the fun we all had and that officer carrots got her clue I think this can be all forgiven," Nick says sarcastically.

"I get it."

"Shoot! I just remembered I'm not in the system," Judy stated, "I can't run the plate."

"I'm sure our mentionable governess will be more than helpful in that department."

"Sadly no since we're all visiting Zootopia," Diane says, "But she can," referring to Webs who is already on the laptop. "Yup! Just enter the plate, and cross it over the database and we should... Oh come on!" she says as her screen glitches.

"What happened?" asked Judy concerned about the hacker's distress, "I don't know how but the thing just crashed my system. Now I got to reboot it," the spider says typing.

"That makes no sense we should have no problem with any of Zootopia's systems," Diane noted. Mayor Lionheart and Flippers permitted them to hack as long as it was for the mission and not for personal or illegal tendencies.

"Maybe someone forgot something," Judy suggested but Diane unsure pulled out her phone, "I'm going to make a call. You guys find another way to run the plate?"

"Or get me another computer 'cause this one will take me all night to fix." Webs suggested.

"I'm not usually this generous," Nick pauses, as everyone looks at him questioningly, "but considering the circumstances. I know a guy." Everyone smiles at his news, "that's great where does he work."

"DMV"