EIGHTEEN

"he's just jealous of nothing"

yerim's pov.

the next day rolled around quickly as i was strangely apprehensive to see the boy i had become very well acquainted with - despite never feeling like this before when meeting him. sure i found it strange whenever we were together, we both hated eachother's guts - but i never felt nervous about seeing him.

i guess it must've been a combination of guilt and innocence colliding in my brain, how i felt bad for his reaction but in all honesty felt no remorse for what i said. either way, the feeling was strange and unprecedented. it was safe to say that i was feeling the butterflies in my stomach when facing the idea of the event later, not only was it with the brand i was currently chasing for a product range, but it was also an event that most of my friends were attending so by default, most of gunwooks would also be attending.

the entire situation left me feeling anxious as i knew our friend groups rather sour history with eachother whilst silently willing for something horrific to happen to stop me from being able to attend. alas, nothing happened for the entire day as i now found myself getting ready for said event - with my friends blowing up my phone as they spammed me with questions.

i sat at my vanity, peacefully trying to apply my foundation as my phone vibrated like it was about to explode on the desk - moving and jittering my products around with the sheer movement of the device. i sighed as i angrily grabbed the device off my phone.

yerim defence squad
8 members

yerim
can u guys stfu
my phone is vibrating so much
it could be the new rose toy

keeho
LMFAOOOOOO
Hello yerim!

sunghoon
@yerimmie hi girlfriend
what r u wearing 😊😊😊

yerim
i'm wearing
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ryujin
this girl is LOCO!

ningning
girl its literally 3pm.
this shit isnt even starting
for another
FOUR hours.

yunjin
Leave my bae alone
She's a productive queen
🤩🤩

sunoo
she just needs that long time
to fix her ugly ass face

woonggi
@yerimmie do u have a gofundme
for ur facial reconstruction yet?
i'll happily donate every little helps❤️

yerim
BITCHASS???
yunjin is my only real friend

yunjin
Yw bae x

yerim
if u guys were WONDERING.
im just worried abt it OK.

sunghoon
nooo gf whats wrong