FOURTEEN

"i really really like you"

yerim's pov.

"what do you mean 'let's date'? do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?" i laughed in the boys face who looked at me dead in the eyes, expression unwavering as he appeared to be completely serious with me.

"oh.. are you not joking..." i mumbled, looking down at my lap where i played with my hands awkwardly to try and avoid the boys gaze. he quickly coughed as he hurriedly began to explain himself.

"not like actually date because... ew.. but like.. fake it for the cameras. we both get good interactions when fans see us together and they already ship us, so a relationship announcement would blow up both of our careers." the boy just shrugged as i nodded along tentatively, not completely convinced by his idea.

"why can't we just pretend to be friends?" i asked curiously, wondering why it just had to be dating. he looked me up and down before scoffing like i was an idiot.

"because the hype would wear off. quickly too. so are you in or not?" i thought for a moment, genuinely considering the boys idea until i remembered a certain someone that would be brought into the loop if i did choose to accept the boys proposal.

"i can't." i told him as his face changed into a look of confusion whilst he looked at me. "why not?" he asked. "because of hao." the boy in front of me just released a loud sigh before rolling his eyes and putting his head on the table. he looked genuinely annoyed that hao was a factor in this.

"do you even want that brand deal? you're not reaching top 10 without me, neither of us are. so
let's just help eachother." the boy pleaded with me as i just sighed. it WAS a good idea and i couldn't exactly deny that - but the logistics of it just made everything so confusing.

"but i like hao.." i stared back at him as he just rolled his eyes again, obviously upset that his idea wasn't getting through to me the way he intended. he sighed loudly as he rested his arms in front of me before looking up to meet my eyes.

"look.. it's not like it's real. and if you're that worried about your new boy toy then don't worry, i already told him." my eyebrows shot up hearing his second point as i casually disregarded his drag towards me. "what do you mean you already told him?"

"i knew you and him kinda have a thing so i told him, why do you think we had that 'huge argument'?" the boy just laughed at me as he held his hands into air quotes around the last phrase. suddenly pieces started to fit together in my brain as i made sense of what the boy was implying.

"so.. you're telling me you told hao about this idea and he got annoyed and came to me?" i asked impatiently, demanding the boy to elaborate on more details to his statement. "yeah, pretty much."

👾

1 day before
gunwook's pov

@jjanghaoo

wired to you ; park gunwookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara