Chapter Fourteen - Fangs

//  <3 <3 <3 (short chapter. sorry)

Polly's POV

A couple of hours later, I was covered in her love bites and marks. I was on top of her, running my hands down her body. Her fangs were full on display, watching her lick them seductively. I then leaned down, gently placing kisses on her lower stomach. "Mine..." she purred, feeling her hand touch my back as she began encouraging me. I continued with the kisses, before going down a little bit further...

"I want to be involved." 

I turned, seeing Darcie. She was getting lonely...

Suddenly, I felt pain which caused me to put my hand over my mouth. "Let us see them, darling." Serenity purred, before Darcie came up behind me as she snaked her arms around me, placing a kiss against my neck as she was hungry again. But, I was hungry too. I bared my fangs at Serenity, putting them on display like hers were. As if my body knew what to do, I moved away from Darcie so I could hover over Serenity. Without any words, I finally sank my fangs into her neck, hearing her let out a soft moan. 

I didn't know how it happened, but I was back. Back to being a vampire again and it made me feel whole. 

Serenity's volume quickly increased as Darcie was 'helping' by playing with her pearl. A few minutes later, I pulled away and placed my lips against hers deeply and passionately to up the pleasure some more. Seeing her like this again...it gave me goose-bumps. 

The battle of pleasure lasted for quite a long time, about three hours perhaps and it ended up with me being in Serenity's position. 

Well, I guess I did deserve it...