Chapter Ten - A Date with Serenity

Polly's POV

"So, I've been thinking about taking Serenity out on a date. Don't tell her though, I want to ask her out myself." I told Darcie my plan for today, "Why can't I come with you?" she asked me, sounding a little bit sad, "I want to protect you from possible sensitive information." I replied, telling her the truth. She nodded, leaning forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, before pulling away from her to get ready.

A couple of minutes later, I was dressed in something casual but pretty. I was wearing a black pair of thin trousers and a dark velvety red buttoned t-shirt, to make the look all come together, I was wearing my old black boots. "Since you are connected to her, can you tell me where she is?" I decided to ask Darcie, turning around. "She's downstairs in the dining room, butterfly." she told me where Serenity was. I smiled at her, beginning to leave the bedroom. 

I walked downstairs, and quickly found Serenity sitting at the dining table, humming to herself lightly. She then stopped humming, as she knew that I was behind her. She then stood up from the table and went over to me, grabbing both of my hands gently. "Serenity, will you go on a..." I started to ask her the question, but she already knew. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you, darling." she happily accepted, "Right, well, I haven't really thought this through. Where should we have our date?" I asked her, then she giggled a little bit. 

"I want to have it here. What type of date is it? A 'friend' one or a romantic one?" she asked me the type of date, "Uh..." I then hesitated, trying to come up with a suitable response to that one. "A...romantic one." I told her. 

Her eyes then flashed a dark shade of purple, getting excited from my answer. "I want to know more about you, Serenity." I added, "So don't get too excited." 

"That's a tiny bit too late, darling. I already am too excited." she purred. And, I've lost her. This date was going to be either a disaster or a success. "I got the perfect room." she said, before she began to lead me upstairs and brought me into a different bedroom, a more private one with three locks on the door. Something was telling me that Darcie was in this room, a long while ago...

"So, what do you want to know about me, even though we already talked about it?" Serenity asked me, sitting down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. She was wearing a revealing dress too, so it didn't help this sort of conversation. She was seducing me in disguise. "It's not really about you, it's more about Darcie." I told her. This made her frown for a couple of seconds, upset that I lied. 

She sighed, "When I found her in the bar, she was a tough one at first, exactly like you. But, it was during a blood moon, so her little attitude didn't last long." she began telling me, "Don't get angry at me, but I did have to compel her. That's why she didn't really remember you for those first couple of days."

I walked over to her, placing my hand against her cheek. She felt guilty, it was clear in her eyes. "How did you find out about me?" I asked her, "Your heartbeat." she replied. "My heartbeat?" I repeated, before she wrapped her arms around me, bringing me closer to her. She moved her legs, so they weren't crossed anymore. 

"You know...these buttons are really tempting me. Sorry to change the mood."

I was beginning to feel a light connection with Serenity now, which was strange. I couldn't believe that I was going to tell her this...

"Undress me, if you are that tempted."

She then smirked, looking up at me. "Oh, I'll do more than undress you..."