Chapter Seven - Gave In

// <3 <3 <3 BLOOD MOON CHAPTER. 

Polly's POV

"It's okay, butterfly. No need to scream at them, our fangs create pleasure." Darcie told me softly, while she opened the door to let Serenity in. Serenity thanked her by giving her a kiss on the cheek, which gave me a cold chill down my spine. I wasn't going to give in to them. I forgot to mention that they were wearing robes, and I was wearing a buttoned red t-shirt along with a pair of black jeans. "I think that was a bit of a overreaction, darling." Serenity decided to say to me, leaving me kind of speechless as I had no words to say back at her. 

"The blood moon is almost in it's position. We should watch it. Together." she then said to us, before I grabbed Darcie's hand for some 'support'. She then took me into their bedroom, and sat me down on the edge of the bed, facing the window. I felt another cold chill down my spine as I saw the blood moon going into it's position, finding it's energy empowering and dark. And once it set...

My eyes were immediately locked onto Darcie, who stood in front of me just as the blood moon was set in it's position. She gave me a mini show by undressing, letting the robe pile up on the floor. My mouth was hung open for at least a couple of minutes until I realised that I was being seduced. This was apart of their plan and I was falling for it. 

I went to move, but Darcie placed her hand against my cheek, caressing it softly. I looked up, locking eyes with her purple ones. I was becoming tired of resisting...so I just gave in and leaned forward, placing gentle kisses on her stomach, feeling her hand go to the back of my head, encouraging me and reassuring me at the same time. "Damn...I didn't know she was a..."

"Shush." Darcie cut Serenity off, knowing what she was going to say. I then pulled away, just so I could move further up onto the bed and watched Darcie sit down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her cold body, as vampires had cold temperatures, and leaned my head down to give her neck kisses, imagining her as a human but this time, it wasn't the case. She let out a soft moan, and so did Serenity. Shit, I was kissing her mark. I knew about the 'feelings being connected' thing. They were both feeling pleasure and a human was giving it to them. Me. 

I then pulled away again, only to start unbuttoning my shirt and Darcie unbuttoned my jeans, moving to the side so she could pull them down. "One of us." she chuckled, I was not sure on what she meant by that. I leaned forward again, finally placing my lips against hers, stitching our broken love back together again. 

I moved on top of her, and Serenity got behind me where she planted some kisses along my back shoulders as I made out with Darcie. But, I pulled away again to catch my breath, sitting up on her. "Butterfly...why did you stop?" Darcie asked me, "You know why. I need to breathe." I replied, before I felt a pinch in the side of my neck.

Then, I felt pleasure being injected into me. 

I let out a loud moan, seeing the smile on Darcie's face as she watched me get the taste of my own medicine. I closed my eyes, still moaning out until I felt Darcie bite down into me, also injecting pleasure into my body. 

It was all apart of their plan...

// To be continued in chapter eight.