Chapter Thirteen - 'Kiss and Make up'

Polly's POV

"Why don't you just kiss and make up? It worked with..."

"Really, Darcie? I literally just explained everything to you and that is your response? Just kiss and make up?" I asked her seriously, cutting her off. "Well..."

"You are so childish." I told her, cutting her off again before I stormed out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to get away from the argument that was going to erupt into something else and I didn't want that. Damn it, why did Serenity have to tell me the truth? That I knew her in a different life and I was actually in love with her? But in this life, I was angry at her. I didn't hate her, that was the main thing. 

I took a small deep breath, exhaling it out before I sat down on the sofa in the living room, putting my head into my hands as I had this pounding headache of confusion. Who was I really? What was my old name? 

The blood moon was only a couple of days ago, why was I suddenly feeling like this? Like I wanted to eat someone up...

I couldn't stop thinking about Serenity. She was in my mind. In my head. Her scent was around me, it was everywhere. Her scent? 

Her scent.

I then knew what needed to be done. Darcie was right. Just kiss and make up...

I got up from the sofa and went upstairs again, to find Serenity really quickly in the special bedroom. I was wearing clothes, but not for long. "You overpower me." I told her. "Come here." she purred, putting her hand out for me to take. 

(<3 <3 <3)

I took her hand and she pulled me down onto the bed on top of her, placing her lips against mine. I pressed my body against hers, needing her love and touch. We pulled away for a couple of minutes so that we could both undress ourselves, then went back to passionately kissing afterwards. I let out a small moan, arching my back as I felt her fingers trail down my inner thighs, being sneaky. 

"I remember..." I said, "You remember what, darling? Tell me, and you'll get a nice treat." she asked me, whispering the last part into my ear seductively. 

"I remember you." I told her what I remembered, "I remember your touch, your lust, your love...everything about you, I remember." 

She then gently moved me down onto the bed, pinning my arms down and leaned down to my neck...