"By the way why are you in the suit? Are we at the business meeting?"
Tae asked coldly, Jungkook gulped and his insecurity kicked in.

"By the way why are you in the suit? Are we at the business meeting?"Tae asked coldly, Jungkook gulped and his insecurity kicked in

'He is just beautiful by face, he is so ugly inside!' Jungkook pouted unknowingly.

"You know why are we here?"
Taehyung asked.

"Yes that's w-what I w-was sa--"
"Cancel the marriage"
Taehyung cut him.

"Huh?"
"I mean to say, reject me"
'Wait that was easy, I guess'

"But why Mr. Kim?"
Jungkook was dancing inside but asked curiously.

"Because I don't want to marry this early, you know it's not that easy to handle everything. Plus there are a lot of homophobic people and they will judge you and me... I don't want to hear anything bad which will come directly towards my family"

"Then why you accepted to come here?"
Jungkook asked.

"Obviously, my parents and even if I reject you now, they will not listen to me... So, only your decision matters to my parents"
Taehyung completed.

"Oh that's great! I was here to say to this only, you made my work easy but I have a request. My parents will not believe me so if they called you then you will tell this okay?"

"Fine!"
Taehyung said and stood up leaving already.

"What the hell was this? He didn't asked my perspective, anyways who cares!"
Jungkook too left the place.

He was going in his car when someone approached him.

"Hey honey"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I told you thousands of time to not call me any nick name! My name is Jungkook... May I spell my name for you?!"
Jungkook batted his eyelashes.

Taehyung didn't left yet, he was in his car talking with his friend on call. That's when he spotted Jungkook.

'Oh so that's what the reason he don't wanna marry...'
He hung upon the call and left.

"I love you and a couple always calls their lover by nickname isn't it?"
David Jungkook's long time stalker said.

"I told yo--"
"Oh my goodness baby why so angry?"
David raised his hand to caress Jungkook's cheek but he slapped away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME, YOU FREAK!!"
Jungkook roared pushing him away.

"Calm down kookie, don't create the scene..."
David said looking around.

Jungkook ignored him and opened the car door going inside but David pulled him by his wrist.

"I TOLD YOU TO---"
"You did great by rejecting him"
David said not letting koo complete his sentence.

"H-huh?"
Jungkook was scared.

"You did absolutely a great job by rejecting him"
Jungkook gulped in fear and started to take his hand back but he was stronger.