♧Mixed Emotions♧

Start from the beginning

Loynce's pov-

(This is occurring before Casey came to the door)

After sitting in my room for a few minutes I then grabbed the book and opened it to the page I last read.

"Hey...it's me...Lloyd...Rumi died today...and I don't know how to feel about it. I really really liked her...and now...she's gone...she got crushed by a building...and...I losted her..."

"Mom died?..." I said to myself. When did she die?! I thought she never did?! Why is she here if she died?!! I had to find out what happened to her so I continued to read.

"Hey...alot has happened...we lost Nya...she merged with the sea and left. I swear I'm about to yell as loud as I can. I hate this I hate every bit of this! I keep loosing people I keep loosing everyone! I hate this I hate everything I just hate everything!!!"

"Sense when was he this mad?" I then read the next page and it had a title "Chapter 4, The Golden Oni" "Golden Oni?" I said to myself.

"Hey its me again. And alot has happened sense I last wrote. Well where do I start this? So Rumi came back to life somehow and I unlocked my my Oni powers fully 100% and Nya came back and just alot has happened and I swear I hate this because the others are on a quest to get their powers back meanwhile I've been training myself to control my powers cause the last thing I want to do is burn this place down. But its annoying...my biggest fear is becoming like my father, and yet here i am unlocking my Oni form and powers and I just don't know how to feel about all this."

I then turned the page and read the next page.

"Me and Rumi have never been so close! She was released from prison a few weeks ago and we have never been so close with one another! I love her and I'm certain of it! I fully trust her now. I just hope she feels the same about me."

"This is when he fell for mom, and he certainly fell hard for her." I said to myself. I then read the next page.

"Today Rumi confessed to me and so did I!! Now we're dating!!! I swear I've never been so happy in my entire life!!! The guys don't really approve of her but I don't care! We love eachother and thats all that matters!!!I'm thinking about asking her to be my yang next month or maybe I need to wait a little more? We'll see, when the time feels right."

"Wow, dad isn't actually that bad..." I said. I then turned the page to see another title it said "Chapter 5, Parenting." "This must be where he has me and Lilly." I said. I then read the page.

"So alot has happened. I was on a mission trying to restore peace with the Oni and dragon and when i got back home everything went south. Rumi walked up to me worried and she told me she was pregnant. IM 23 AND SHES 19 WHY?!!! I immediately went to master Wu's room and looked through all the scrolls to see if there was something here that could help. The last thing I want is for this baby to be an Oni! I want this baby to be pure human! Nothing more nothing less! Eventually Zane scanned the baby and said it was 99% Human and 1% Oni. I honestly felt such a relief when he said that. That means it doesn't have to worry about an Oni form nor Oni powers. I'm extremely happy and grateful this child won't have to suffer like I do. Oni's are awful and the last thing I want is my kid to be part of that. All though I sadly can't be around this child as I need to make sure the Oni stay in the first realm and they don't escape and destroy everything. But I don't want this child to end up like me so I have to try and be there for the child as much as I possibly can."

"I didn't realize dad actually cared for our safety. Maybe he isnt such a bad person." I then read the next page.

"We now have had the child. She looks alot like Rumi. She looks so beautiful, they both do. By the way I think we got a name for her. Lilly, because she looks so beautiful and cute just like a Lilly. Hey...this is a little later and im...shocked at what Rumi just told me...she's...pregnant...again...what did I do?!!! I stayed away from her for awhile?!!! I don't want another kid I don't need another one!!! Why do I need another one?!!! Another thing to worry about really?!!! I'll write back when I calm down"

I had no words but once I read the extra part he added I swear I was 100% furious! My dad never wanted me I knew it!!! I started to get really angry to the point where I wanted to break something, I wanted to burn this place down I wanted to punch something so hard it disintegrated.

Present time-

I got so angry by just looking at this book that I yelled as loud as I could and then threw the book across the room. The book hit the door and I then yelled again even louder than the last time. After I yelled twice I felt very good. "So it does work." I said to myself. I didn't know that yelling could actually calm me down? But before I knew it someone knocked on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone sense I hate talking to people. "Go away." I said. I don't want anyone to see this I just want them to leave! "Hey Loynce it's Casey, I'm checking up on ya sense I heard you yelling!" He said. Oh great it's him. Out of all the people that could have checked up on me it was Earth boy. I didn't want to sound suspicious so i reaponded with "Go away Casey I'm fine I was just cleaning up and I dropped something and I got mad but I'm fine now so go away! "You sure?" He asked. "Yes now go!!!" I yelled. I swear if he said something else I was really gonna get mad. I then didn't hear him so I checked under the door to see if anyone was standing there and there was no one. So I sighed and stared at the book that was laying next to the door.

To be continued...

Word count- 2,069

Authors note- this was definitely longer than expected but I really like this part as it's starting to reveal the characters personality's more! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy reading!