Chapter 10: Meet Transferee Number Two

My eyes... My brain...

I can feel my eyebags inflating by the second as I sit at my desk in class.

Whatever that game Yoichi showed me, can't believe I finished an entire visual novel the night with all the endings done...

Where the hell can you actually get a bunch of endings from just one streamer who loves the internet so much...?

The class goes the usual everyday motion.

Otakus, Gals, sporties, nerds... They're all acting the same like any other day...

Our homeroom teacher just swapped and it seems that Ms. Sakura has become our homeroom teacher...

She walks lightly to the front and brought a clipboard with her. Her smile from the distance is so noticeable as if she's excited to show up, and at the same time say something, you can see her motions from afar.

"Uh... Etoo.. I'll be your homeroom teacher for today, and... also, t-there is a new student, and she just arrived today... So.. Come in, and introduce yourself," She raised her hand behind her head, though as if nervous to be a homeroom teacher.

Not gonna say that rotating teachers help students get along but I think there must be another reason

"Ehh...? Another new student in our class?" A few students gasped as they wonder who the new student is... They weren't even interested at the fact that Ms. Sakura is the homeroom teacher...

Tch... Like another new student would ever change my perspective of this world...

A beautiful blonde girl walked slowly to the classroom. Her golden blonde hair is tied to a twintail and compared to the entrance of Misaki Hinagi, there is no wind blowing from across the classroom this time.

It just looks weird because her hair is not even flowing..

Trip...!

"Wahh~!"

She tripped over our classmate's chair, and she took more steps forward to counter-balance her center of gravity.

"Wa-wa-wa~!"

...

CRASH!

"That's a clumsy girl, right there!" One of the classmates called.

The girl lies on the floor face first.

"S-stupid chair... now my entrance is ruined," She rubbed her head as the whole class left chuckles at her grand trip of the entrance...

"That's fine, young lady... Just introduce yourself," Ms. Sakura grabbed her hand and pulled her up, dusting off her clothes..

The strange blonde-haired girl stood upright, nodded, and looked in front of the class.

"I'm Sokabe Yuumi...! Please to meet you all... and... Please take care of me,"

She awkwardly smiled... Despite the ruined entrance, and yet, it caused everyone to actually like her.

"She's... a foreign beauty..."

Where have I seen her?

"Your seat is over there at the back,"

"H-Hai,"

As she passes through the back side, everyone in class is stunned that there is another beauty in class...

She has a shining silky golden hair of course. That certainly stands out among the rest of the... casts.

That dazzling beauty of hers... Just for show...