Chapter 1: Here we go, Harem High!

Tick.... tock... tick... tock...

The discussion of the teacher gets stale over time as the class tries their best to keep up with the long, monotonous, useless information that I hope might need when the time arises.

The small chatters grow silent by the second as the only voice heard in the class is the dull, ragged voice of a Japanese teacher reciting along the lines of Social studies and Japanese culture behind it.

History may not be my best. I sure love it if only this teacher could make it captivating. I played a lot of games that engaged the players in learning history. I'm talking about the Total War series.

Frustration rose in my face as I jealously glanced at Hinagi, making an innocent smile as she turned her head on Yoichi.

"It's been a while, Yoichi-san," I heard as I looked at her silky smooth hair beside me.

I can tell that she had that innocent smile from the manga I read, and they put a lot of effort into making her on that page as attractive as possible, which made Yoichi blush, and even I blushed when I looked at the drawing. But looking at her from behind looks way off-putting as she makes that body language where she rests her hand, tilts her head in ten degrees to the right, and gives that seductive glare on Yoichi.

Though I can't see that in my point of view, it just feels wrong seeing it from another angle, the worst part is the face of shock at Yoichi as he seemed confused on why this beauty here is staring so hard at him.

In the story, "I Found You at Last. Let's Enjoy High School Together", the manga, or rather, the Light Novel, both follow the same plot, but this is the part where our first lead is introduced.

Misaki Hinagi, a dark-haired beauty with great bust size and dark reddish eyes, may look mysterious. As the story progresses, her personality becomes a mature and lovable character that seems way too innocent. Just her beauty alone is a nine out of ten for me.

Shimizu Yoichi, your usual dense main character with dark medium-length hair, is your gentle and 'kind-hearted' character that would do anything to keep his girls safe. He would usually come into 'unusual' encounters every arc, and that's much as I remember.

I can't remember all the details because I've read this so long ago that I only re-read it when I woke up in this strangely weird place. I shouldn't have dropped this manga when I did so.

I grew sleepy by the minute as I bobbed my head back and forth while the stale voice of my teacher reached to my ear and came out on the other ear. With one last flop, I dug my head in both of my arms on my desk, turning myself into a vertical cocoon and closing my eyes.

The sound of water splashes as my face is submerged underwater.

The cold sensation of it ebbs and flows as I open my eyes, catching my sight on a deep and empty ocean, with a bright light shining above me as I look below at the flat tiles of the ground. It was not sand, but actual flat tiles like a bathroom-ish tile.

My body pulled me back up to a high water level.

"Please! Stop!"

"You didn't bring four thousand yen. You bitch!"

The laugh of two teens echoed in a familiar room covered in tiles.

The cold sensation of water splashes on my face and observing on what is currently in front of me is a toilet as I spit out the strange taste mixed in this toilet and gasp for air. However, a peculiar force pushed my head back down to the unsanitary utility.