Chapter 11

Harry was an exceptional dancer. He swept me from side to side and guided me along to the beat of the music. I completely forgot that I ditched Emma. Harry and I danced for at least three songs before agreeing to take a little break. He offered to go get us drinks while I rested my feet. I smiled and happily agreed. He disappeared into the crowd and left me at our table. I scanned the room for a familiar face and noticed a determined face approaching my table. Emma was literally dragging Michael to my table by his arm. He looked completely miserable. When her eyes met mine, her face lit up with a beautiful smile.

She took Harry's seat next to me and pulled Michael into an unknown guest's seat. He looked around the ballroom with a bored expression on his face, but I knew he was listening to our conversation. "How's it going?" she asked suggestively and wiggled her eyebrows for emphasis. I laughed at her curious nature and I'm sure my eyes sparkled. "Great, I think I'm in love." I gushed and Emma squealed loudly. Michael's jaw clenched as he stared at me with a burning fire in his eyes. He was not happy to hear that his twin stole my heart from him. That sounded like his problem though, I was not about to ruin my night because he was in a mood. "Imagine if you guys got married! We'd be sisters." Emma squealed while bringing her arms close to her chest.

Michael abruptly got up and walked in the direction of the house that Harry hadn't shown me yet. Emma looked at him confused before turning a questioning look at me. I held my breath and waited for my stomach to stop twisting around before letting my breath go. "What the hell was that?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "I guess he doesn't like the thought of his twin getting married before him." I said and hoped that she would just drop the subject. "That might be it. I think he's just nervous about our wedding that's coming up." She said and took a sip of the unknown guest's drink. They weren't here anyway.

"I think you should just kiss Harry and get this relationship started. You know, speed things along." She said taking another sip of the stranger's drink. "I think you should stop drinking." I laughed and heard someone chuckle behind me. "I think that's a great idea." Harry said handing me my drink and taking the vacant seat next to me. Emma gasped and pointed at us. "See, you are already agreeing on everything. Let me see a kiss and I promise not to drink for the rest of the evening." She schemed and smiled at us wickedly. "I don't mind looking after your drunken butt. I just thought that Mike would get a little agitated if I let you get drunk right in front of me." Harry said with a gorgeous smile.

"Well then, if you want to avoid agitating your brother I suggest you kiss the girl." Emma smirked and took another big gulp from the drink. Harry shifted slightly and I could see that he didn't like what she was doing. "Look, Em, Harry and I exchanged numbers. Maybe we'll be best friends." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I smiled. "Maybe we'll be more. Only time will tell." I said while keeping my gaze locked on his. He smiled and I smiled back before turning to look at her. She looked like she was watching a pair of puppies playing. "You guys are so cute." She said with her chin resting in her palms. "We know." Harry said and chuckled softly. I laughed softly and a light blush spread across my cheeks.

"Go on then, kiss her." Emma insisted. He glanced at me and turned his gaze back to her. He opened his mouth and hesitated. "No, we hardly know each other." He said and I caught him sneaking a peek at me again. "Oh, for goodness sake..." I said and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer to me. His eyes went wide before he realized what I was doing. He leaned forward and crashed his lips to mine. To be kissed by Harry felt nothing like being kissed by Michael. Harry was most definitely the better kisser. Somewhere between the butterflies and fireworks, I could sort of make out Emma's squeal. Harry smiled into our kiss when he heard her.

We both had smiles on our faces when we pulled away. A deep blush spread across my face when I realized what I had just done. I kissed a billionaire and not just any billionaire, my employer's twin brother. He seemed pleased at my reaction and put his arm on the back of my seat. Emma got up and clapped her hands together before walking in the direction that Michael disappeared. I looked at Harry with the question at the tip of my tongue. "Those would be the bedrooms and such. Would you like a tour?" He asked and took a slow sip of his drink. I didn't even notice the light yellow drink in front of me. I picked it up and nodded my head. "Can I bring my drink?" I asked before taking a sip. He laughed and nodded his head.

He got up and offered his hand to me. I slipped my hand into his before he gently lifted me out of my seat. He picked our drinks up and offered mine to me. I smiled and took it, waiting for him to take the lead. I slipped my hand into the bend of his elbow and he escorted me to the mysterious doors that lead to the rest of the house and also to the rest of their childhood. I tried to imagine growing up in this house and I don't think I did it justice. I just can't imagine growing up so rich. There were two doormen waiting to pull the heavy wooden doors open for us. I thanked them with a bow of my head and noticed Harry do the same.

He was just so humble. He was the exact opposite of Michael and I was in awe of him. Harry showed me the library, their theater room, the lounge, the dining room, and the kitchen. The kitchen was my favorite for obvious reasons. I was a foodie and he offered me chocolate. I think I am in love. We stole the chocolate and ran up a spiral staircase. We caught our breath at the landing and I took my time to look around. There was a long hallway to our left and a door to our right. "That is the storage closet." He said pointing to the door. We walked down the hallway and I admired the family portraits that adorned the walls. The twins were adorable toddlers and handsome teenagers. Their parents were a beautiful couple.

"You were so adorable." I said as we walked past a portrait of Michael and Harry in a tub full of bubble bath. He smiled fondly at the portrait and then frowned. "Am I not adorable anymore?" he asked with a pout that accentuated his dimple. He looked incredibly cute. "When you pout like that you are extremely adorable." I laughed and pinched the dimple on his cheek. "It's the dimple, isn't it?" he asked with a straight face. "Maybe." I said and walked ahead of him, turning to walk backwards. He raised an eyebrow and a smile graced his face again. I smiled back and watched this handsome billionaire. My life was on a crash course into crazy town. My emotions were all stirred up and crazy. I didn't know what to feel.

He stopped and pointed at a dark brown wooden door. "Wanna see my room?" he asked with his brows raised. I smiled excitedly and nodded my head aggressively. "Hell yeah. Let's see what a potential billionaire's room looks like." I said and pushed the door open. I walked in and what I saw was not what I was expecting.