"Sa lapag na lang ako matutulog, basta huwag lang sa iisang kwarto kasama siya." Ouch (2).

I averted my gaze at the door in front of me instead. Napahigpit na rin ang kapit ko sa doorknob. I can't stop my tears anymore. I can't hold it. Masyadong masakit ang naririnig ko mula sa kanya.

"You fucking can't,"

"Why? Sino ba kasama mo at mas gusto mo pa siyang kashare kaysa sakin?!" Her voice frustrated.

"I'm...I'm with..."

"With who?!" Suddenly another door opens, specifically the door where her best friend and her roommate were sharing.

"Can you both stop making noise?!"

"M-ma'am Levine?" I looked at them from here. I saw how shocked she was seeing my cousin.

"Yes? Is there a problem? Why won't you go back to your room and let her inside with me? Go, you have your own room!"
My cousin retorted while pointing her forefinger where I am standing.

"Go, don't make me push you." She added in her cold authoritative manner when my girl didn't move. She's still processing things while looking back and forth from her best friend to my cousin suspiciously.

"S-sige na, Beshy. Halika na, hatid na kita. Kanina ka pa hinihintay ni Ma'am." Si Bridgette na ang nagtulak sa kanya para kumilos siya.

"Where are you going?!" My impatient cousin asked Bridgette with her frown expression.

"Hatid ko lang ito, wait lang." Bridgette said and then rolled her eyes. I shook my head in disbelief. I really can't believe these two.

"Sige na, umalis ka na......." She yanks away her best friend using her arm, she said something more that didn't register well in my ears as she whispered it that only her best friend can hear but with Bridgette's reaction, I'm sure it's something serious as she left her spacing out in the middle of the hallway.

I hurriedly opened the door for the woman who was walking with heavy footsteps and a blank expression on her face towards me. She's so fucking serious and I can't help but to think inappropriate things. She's sexy when she's mad but it's also bad when she's mad. How can I talk to her if she's about to burst out?!

Shitty.

She walked past me as she entered the room without even glancing at me. I immediately closed the door behind and followed her inside. There's only one queen-sized bed for us. While there's a  couch that's more of my size than her in the corner of the room. She stays standing up and staring at the bed while I'm behind her. Her backpack is still with her.

"I—I can sleep on the couch, don't worry about sharing." I said trying to find my voice.

I didn't hear her say anything, she just walked a little and put her bag on the floor at the foot of the bed. She removed her denim jacket, revealing only her white shirt and threw it at her bag as she bounced herself on the soft bed facing it and remained there with her whole body pressing against the mattress.

I think she's exhausted.

I sighed and decided to check on her prostrate figure on the bed. Her feet were hanging freely as her shoes were still intact. Her eyes were shut. I remained distant, standing as I watched her.