Chapter 12

Xyianne

I immediately ended the call because of the confirmation I just found.

Ang harot pala ni Ma'am..... Charot

Should I blocked her number again?

I sighed, hindi pa rin nagsisink in lahat. Hindi pa natatapos ang araw na ito pero parang ang dami ng nangyare.

I need coffee!

Sa naisip ay dali dali akong nagtungo sa L.U. Coffee Shop malapit sa University, tamang tama malapit na magdapit hapon. Tatambay na lang muna ako doon at magpapalipas ng oras habang pinapanuod ang sunset.

Magpapasalamat lang rin ako sa araw na ito. I get to visit my mom again, kahit papaano ay nabawasan yung bigat ng nararamdaman ko dahil may nasabihan na naman ako ng mga tumatakbo sa isip ko although I can't get any response.

Once I get to the coffee shop and parked my car. I immediately check myself in the rear view mirror in front of me but the flowers behind me caught my attention.

What should I do with that? Pssh! I don't think I can give it to my professor and I don't think I can face her again. But that's not even possible because she's my professor. The fuck.

I'm about to go out of my car but my gut is telling me that I should not let the flowers sleep in my car. Wala na akong maisip pagbigyan. Hindi naman mahilig sa bulaklak si Bridge dahil may allergy siya sa bulaklak.

Ayoko namang iuwi sa bahay, for sure aakalain ng mga tao doon, nakipagdate na naman ako. Which is not. Tapos sayang naman kung itatapon ko lang.

Ginulo ko ang buhok ko sa sobrang gulong gulo ng utak ko. I decided to get my phone and book for a pick-up and delivery service.

Ipapadeliver ko na lang sa bahay ni Ma'am and will make myself anonymous para hindi siya mag-isip ng kung ano. Tutal, it's for her anyway. Bigay ng florist. Yeah, that's right, it's from the florist and not from me.

Once I finished booking on the app, I waited for the rider to pick up the flowers.

I decided to go out of my car with the flowers in my hand and lean my back to the driver seat's door while crossing my arms.

I look for the white camellia flowers in my hand that is perfectly bundled into a bouquet which touches the side of my left shoulder. The dark green leaves that added to the spectacular appeal of it makes it more simple yet elegant in the eyes.

Now I wonder what the meaning of the flower is, everything has its meaning anyways. But who cares? Me? Nah.

It's already 3:30 PM and the sun is still up above the sky but the weather is not too hot.

A few minutes more, a motorcycle rider stopped in front of me.

"Ms. Zamora?" The man in uniform with a helmet asked me. I nodded and handed the flowers to him.

"Please make sure that my information will remain hidden. Thank you."

"Noted, Ma'am."

Shortly after that I decided to go inside the coffee shop to order my usual iced cold coffee drink.

It's weekend so there's only a few people inside the café which is a big relief to me. I chose to sit beside the glass panel wall which is the perfect spot for the view outside this place. In here you can see the mountains a little far where the sun always set to rest.