Episode 5: Fleeing The Complex

3:30 P.M. 

After a few moments of being stealth and silent murder, Mark eventually found a room that was hinted on Mark's map.

"Here it is."

He enters the room. He realized it was a storage room. The room was filled with objects.

 The room was filled with objects

"I don't know I should be happy or not. I mean since it was filled with objects, and it's pretty dark, nobody's gonna expect that there's something hiding in it.

After Mark locked the door and block it with heavy objects, he started to search for the secret documents that he was told about. But that took him some times which he can already use it for escaping.

"I don't know if that was worth it or not." He's starting to doubt himself.

But he decided to try one more time, with once again checked the map. He realized that at the very edge of the room on the map, a small red dot was drawn. He checked the spot, after he removed some stuff that was blocking it, he saw a vent.

"A vent?"

He inspected the vent. It's very small, but still enough for an adult to fit in. He opens up the vent, and shove his arm in. He feel like touching something. So he pull it out, and found out that it's a file, with a lot of papers contained in it. It was written "Top Secret" on it.

"It's not "Top Secret" if you found it lol." He taunts.

Aside from the file, he also found a box, which colored in red, probably indicating it's importance.