Chapter 139. Heated Passion

Aria POV
He finally came into the room with the flowers I picked in a pretty vase putting it down on the nightstand before turning around to acknowledge me.

I stayed on my knees watching his every move with my eyes closely waiting for more of his instructions. He walked in front of me I picked my head up to look at him while he softly pushed my hair back behind my ear for me.

"You look so pretty on your knees for me." He complimented. I blushed even more as I looked up at him. He unbuttoned his pants pulling his zipper down I watched carefully as he pulled his hard, thick cock out from his pants.

I licked my sudden dry lips as I looked at his long thick length staring back at me almost angrily. He held his cock with one hand stroking it as I stared closely at it.

With his other unoccupied hand he gathered my hair in a ponytail fisting it around his fist tightly, roughly pulling my head back causing me to look away from his dick and hand movement to look up at him instead.

"Open your mouth for me princess." He instructed me. I opened my mouth for him as he stepped closer to me bringing his dick directly to my mouth.

On instinct I went to wrap my hands at the base of his cock but he quickly smacked my hand away lightly not allowing me to touch him. "Hands behind your back no touching until I tell you otherwise." He told me.

I nodded my head to respond to him not being able to speak because of his dick being inside my mouth already. "Remember if you need me to stop tap my thigh three times otherwise don't touch me." I nodded my head once more.

I put my hands behind my back just as he began to slide his dick into my mouth slowly feeding me every single inch of him until he hit the back of my throat. I secured my lips around him tightly as he began to bob my head slowly.

"Fuck princess." He hissed in pleasure. I focused my eyes on his face watching him as I pleasured him with my mouth.

His grip on my hair tightened as he picked up his pace fucking my mouth harder and faster causing me to gag around his dick. He moaned in pleasure closing his eyes for a moment as I sucked harder and relaxed my jaw a little more.

Tears formed in my eyes from gagging and taking his dick so deep into my throat. He was too thick and long to fit in my mouth yet he managed to fit almost his entire length inside of my mouth.

I moaned around his dick each time he hit the back of my throat suppressing my gag reflex the best I could as he thrusted into my mouth. "Such a pretty little slut for daddy." He rasped.

He wiped the tear the spilled down my cheeks quickly before letting go of my hair using both of his hands to hold my head still as he thrusted his dick into my mouth.

"So fucking good for me." He groaned as I sucked him harder and faster matching his thrusts. He pulled my head forward with both of his hands on either side of my head thrusting his cock into my mouth relentlessly.

I breathe through my nose the best I could as I sucked and swirled my tongue around his cock taking him deep in my throat each time he thrusted into my mouth.

I stared up at him the whole time while he focused his eyes on my mouth watching as I took him into my mouth sucking and swirling my tongue around him like a champ.

I could feel him throb in my mouth growing closer to his release each time he thrusted back into my mouth. "Just like that princess make daddy cum for you." He moaned closing his eyes in pleasure.

I moaned around him as he throbbed inside my mouth. I sucked harder causing him to moan and whimper at once. I repeated the same thing again causing him to whimper once more I blushed harder loving the sounds he made.