Chapter 41. Part three of Aces birthday

Caleb POV
"Caleb you good?" Aaron asked me after awhile of silently walking with me outside to calm down. "I'm good" I told him. "You did the right thing Caleb what Emma did to Aria was out of pocket I don't blame you for going off on Lydia she was wrong for choosing Emma's side instead of Arias."

"They don't know it but Zane is the only one that's saving them from being killed by me because of what he did when they kidnapped Aria" just talking about this whole situation made my blood boil in rage because all I wanted to do was cut off Emma's hands for hurting Aria.

"Don't let your anger win Caleb remember it's Aces birthday today we can deal with this another day" Aaron reminded me. "Let's go back inside and just act normal. If they say or do anything else I think we all know what's going to happen next."

I took a much needed deep breath before walking inside the house "I could use a fucking cigarette right now" I said needing something to distract my mind.

"It smells amazing in the house" we heard Sammy say as we walked closer towards the kitchen. "That's because Aria knows how to make some bomb ass cookies" Layla said without realizing Aaron was standing behind her and heard everything she said.

Sammy's and Arias eyes widened trying to warn her that Aaron was behind her "what the he-.." she started saying "I know you weren't just about to cuss again Layla" Aaron spoke up making her turn around to face him.

"Hi Aaron I was just thinking about you" she said nervously trying to change the subject. "Nice try Layla" he sarcastically said. An alarm went off signaling Aria that her cookies were done.

"Ill take it out for you princess" I took out all three trays that her Sammy and Layla baked together. "T-thank y-you" she kissed my chest to thank me. "Your welcome princess."

"Does your arm still hurt princess?" I asked her grabbing her arm to look for myself. "I-it s-stings a l-little" she explained. "Let daddy put more of the ointment on it to help you princess" she nodded her head agreeably following me into the living room.

I sat down on the couch making her stand between my legs. I squeezed some of the aloe Vera into my hand rubbing it onto the burn on her left arm gently and delicately so I wouldn't cause her more pain.

"There I'll put more in 30 minutes again okay princess" "o-okay d-daddy" she placed both of her hands on my face pulling me in for a small sweet kiss. I pulled her by her waist closer into me deepening the kiss into a more heated one.

She moaned quietly into my mouth pulling away from my lips tilting her head back wanting me to continue kissing her on her neck instead. "God I love you" I groaned against her neck.

I sucked against her sensitive skin on her neck making her moan a little louder. "Say it back" i rasped demanding her to say it back. I grazed my teeth against the sensitive skin on her neck making her whimper and grip onto my shirt.

"Caleb" I heard Emma say walking towards the living room "what the fuck does she want?" I thought to myself while I continued grazing my teeth against Arias sensitive skin.

"I l-love y-you d-daddy" she finally replied when she felt my teeth sink into the skin I was grazing my teeth against on her neck. She whimpered loudly from the pain "Caleb" Emma said again coming closer towards the living room.

I smiled to myself she was about to walk in on something that would break her ugly little heart and I was going to enjoy it "your mine princess I belong to you don't I princess?" I said loud enough for Emma to hear knowing she was standing behind us.

I bit down harder on her neck making her whimper and moan louder all at once. I knew Aria was looking at her "m-mine d-daddy y-your a-all m-mine d-daddy" she claimed me just how I wanted her to.

"Caleb" Emma said once again I picked up Aria wrapping her legs around me turning around to face her. She had tears streaming down her face staring at us almost angrily but hurt.

I smiled at her pathetically "what do you want Emma?" I asked her almost wanting to laugh at her. "Nothing" she said turning around to leave. "Good. Next time you interrupt me when I'm with my wife I'll make sure I'm fucking her so you can clearly see why I would never choose you over her."

I walked past her with Aria in my arms leaving her speechless and dumbfounded by my threatening words. "I l-love y-you d-daddy" Aria said kissing my cheek lovingly. "I love you more princess."

I went in the backyard with her where everyone was already hanging out. "You go get Ace ready princess I'll go get his birthday cake from the fridge" she nodded her head running over to Ace.

I went back into the house quickly so I could grab the cake and cookies Aria made Ace for his birthday. When everyone noticed I was carrying the cake they all gathered around the table where Ace and Aria where sitting together.

I put the cake down and the cookies in front of them on the table. "Here Caleb" Zane said handing me his lighter so I could light up the candles on Aces cake. 

Everyone started singing happy birthday to Ace. "Happy birthdays to you!, Happy birthday to you!, Happy birthday dear Ace!, Happy birthday to you!!!!" We all sung aloud to him clapping our hands at the end.

He blew out the flames on the candles i smudged the icing on his nose and cheek making him giggle. I did the same to Aria while she was distracted laughing along with Ace.

Aria sliced the cake for Ace giving him the first slice kissing his cheek softly "h-happy b-birthday b-baby" she told him. "Thank you mommy."

Aria sliced the rest of the cake while I handed them their plates she made sure to put a cookie on each plate so they could eat it with the cake.

"Sit on daddy's lap princess let me feed you" she got up from her seat sitting on my lap "d-daddy c-can i a-ask y-you s-something b-but d-don't g-get u-upset" she asked me eating the cake I was feeding her.

"Go ahead princess I'm listening" she finished chewing her food. "W-why I-is L-Lydia b-being s-so m-mean t-to m-me n-now?" She asked me innocently.

"I don't want to ruin your mood princess." I said hoping she would understand. "W-will y-you t-tell m-me t-tomorrow t-then?" She asked me. "I promise princess. Now don't think about that all you need to worry about is eating all this delicious cake and these amazing cookies you made today."

"Y-you h-have t-to e-eat t-them t-too d-daddy." "I did I ate three already" she began to giggle making me happy that she wasn't sad anymore or thinking about how horrible they were treating her today.