Chapter 1-2: Two!?

Start from the beginning

"Uwah! Aria looks soooo cute in a bikini." Ibuki gleed.

"It certainly fits you." Peko said whilst smiling, an actual rarity.

"Thank you, now it's your turn Ibuki." I told the Musician.

Ibuki then went into the changing room and after a few minutes, she came out wearing a pink bikini with a star pattern. "How does Ibuki look?" She asks.

"That certainly suits you." Peko states

"That's probably the best one that matches you Ibuki." I say.

"Yay! Ibuki is happy! Let's go and purchase them."

We then changed back to our normal clothes and then Usami told us that the only things in the supermarket that require money are what's in the Monomono Machine.

"Alright, now that we've got what we need, we'll be ready for your swimming lessons starting tomorrow." Peko says.

"Alright then, I'm looking forward to it." I tell her.

"Hm? Ibuki hears voices, they're coming from... First Step Beach." Ibuki then dragged Peko and my arms over to the beach, just in time to hear a perverted comment from Teruteru, who was with Kazuichi and Hajime.

First Step Beach

"Grrr, I've got a gaggle of goosebumps all over my skin! Honkhonkhonkhonk!" Ibuki said whilst sneaking up on the trio.

"Uwahh!" Kazuichi was startled by the sudden appearance of Ibuki.

"I-Ibuki! When did you-" Hajime was about to ask Ibuki where she came from but Ibuki answered before she could finish.

"I just got here! I was shopping and going on a walk with Aria and Peko whilst holding thier hands when I heard you guys." Ibuki explains.

"We.. weren't holding hands..." Peko cleared up.

"She just grabbed our arms and dragged us over here when she heard you guys." I tell the boys.

"Hngh, Hngh... Yes I see it-" Teruteru started but knowing what he was gonna say I quickly cut him off. "Don't you even finish that sentence, unless you want another kick to the 'planets' Teruteru!"

"Soooo, what are you boys doing around this coconut tree?" I ask

"Well....we really want to split open this coconut so we can drink the juice inside of it." Kazuichi explains.

"I see.... Hajime, let me burrow that Replica Sword of yours." Peko requested the talentless student.

"O-Okay." Hajime then lent the Replica Sword over to Peko.

"It's best you all stand back, I'm going to hit the tree with the sword, then when the Coconuts fall, I'll quickly cut each one in half." Peko explains.

Hey, Hey! If you split them open like that the juice won't just spill out it'll splatter all over us." Kazuichi points out.

"I won't make such a mistake, I've been practicing with swords for a long time." Peko states.

"Kyaaaah! Sooooo coooool! I might just fall in love with those quiet words of yours!" Ibuki squeals once more.

Peko then did her trick, she hit the tree with a swing of the sword, then one coconut fell down as it was loose, Peko then sliced it in a way that the juice would not spill before Ibuki and Hajime caught the half's.

"Yahoo! Great success Peko!" Ibuki cheered

"Once again I have cut a worthless object..." Peko badassly boasts.