7. Lazy Sunday's

TW: Sex (and lots of it)

A/N: Another short but spicy chapter. I swear I write more than just smut but I just really enjoy smut scenes what can I say?

Colby's POV

I wake up with a small figure next to me. I look over to see Sam wrapped around me wearing my hoodie. I think of last night and remember everything that happened. I meant everything I said to him, and I hope he believes it. Sam's eyes slowly flutter open, and he looks at me. "Good morning," I say to him.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked me before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Of course, I did. I woke up to a cute boy in my bed wearing my hoodie. I can't think of a better way to sleep or wake up"

He chuckles before getting up and stretching. "What do you want to do today?" Sam asks me rubbing his eyes.

"I was just thinking we stay in and be lazy. I don't know maybe do some other things as well," I say winking at him. He laughs and pushes me before climbing over me and going to my closet. "What are you looking for?" I ask him as he rummages through my closet. He pulls out a flannel of mine, takes off my hoodie, and slips it on. I physically want to push that man against the wall and take him again right now because of how fucking hot he looks in my clothes.

I continue to stare at him before he says "I like this flannel, so I wanted to wear it." I jumped off the bed and ran at him. He starts to run away into the living room but doesn't make it far before I grab him and spin him around. I press my lips to his for a minute before I lean over and whisper in his ear "Are you trying to make me horny right now? Because if you are it is working. You look so hot in my clothes." He chuckles before shaking his head and before heading to the kitchen.

"I am going to make pancakes. Do you want some?" He asks me as I take a seat on the couch.

"Of course, I do. If you make it then I want it," I say to him as I hear him laugh in the kitchen.

------------------

After Sam made us pancakes and we ate them. After eating we decided to watch a movie together. Sam wanted to watch The Notebook, of course, he did, and so we watched that. By the end of the movie, Sam is curled up in my arms crying because the movie is sad. It is kind of cute to see him like this. He eventually stops crying. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" I asked him as I got up to return our plates to the kitchen.

"Yeah, that sounds great." He is already heading to the bathroom before I can get the plates cleaned. I hear the shower start and make my way to the bathroom. He is already inside the shower by the time I come in, so I get undressed and get in after him. He is standing under the shower with water running down him, his eyes are closed, and he is humming to himself. I move close to him lean down to his ear and say "You look incredible right now."

He laughs before he plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back as we both stand under the water falling from the shower. The kiss intensifies as we continue to close the already small gap between us. I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall. He lets out a small moan as I grab his cock. He is already panting, and I can tell he wants me, but I want to have my fun with him now that I know he can take it. "Get on your knees," I say to him while pushing his head down. He instantly gets on his knees in front of me. "Now suck my cock like a good boy and maybe I will treat you later." He nods and puts my length into his mouth. His lips feel great around me, and I moan in enjoyment. He bobs his head against my length, and I stand above admiring him. He continues to suck me until I orgasm. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him up. I kiss him deeply, still tasting me on his tongue. With a free hand, I turn off the shower and we get out. We quickly dried off before we made our way over to my room. I don't even bother with clothes because there is no reason for clothes considering what is about to happen.

I shut my door behind us, and I immediately got down on my knees in front of him. I take his cock and immediately put it in my mouth. This makes Sam moan. I suck him off until he cums into my mouth. I swallowed him then got up and grabbed him. I walk him over to the bed and lean him over it. "Now I am not going to go easy on you this time," I say while slowly rolling a condom on. "I know you can take it, and you will take it like the good boy I know that you are. Got it?" He nods but I grab his hair making him look over his shoulder at me. "Do you understand Sam?" I say in a low voice.

"I understand Colby. Please."

"Please what?" I ask as I grab his neck and squeeze.

"Please fuck me. I need it." With the confirmation I needed, I quickly thrust it inside of him. I pump hard as I grab his hair. He moans into the bed as I continue to push into him. "Colby, harder."

"Harder, what?" I say still grabbing his hair.

"Please fuck me harder."

With that, I pulled out of him and pushed him against the wall. I slide back in and continue to thrust in and out as I push him against the wall. He continues to moan my name as I slowly kiss his neck and back as I fuck him. His legs start shaking and pulling out of him before telling him to get on the bed. I lay down first and he gives me a weird look. "On top, now." I saw in a demanding voice. He nods and slows slides himself on top of me. He starts slow until he gets the hang of it and then he starts working himself up and down my cock. He continues to moan my name as his legs shake. I can feel myself coming to my climax just as Sam says "You feel so good."

"Fuck baby," I say as I climax. Sam follows soon after and slowly rolls off of me. He gets up and grabs a towel. I take off the condom and we clean up. He then goes to my closet and grabs a t-shirt for himself and me. He slides it on then runs to his room and gets underwear. I do the same. He comes back in and gets back into bed with me.

"Have I ever told you that you look incredible with my clothes on?" I ask him as he gets under the covers.

"Yes, you have," he giggles as he lays his head on my chest.

"I mean it though. I could used to seeing you in my clothes. Especially if this is what happens before." I say as I run my hands through his hair.

"I could get used to this too. All of it actually. I wouldn't mind spending all of our Sundays this way."

I laugh at this comment before pulling him close. I ran small circles around his back as he lay on my chest. "Was I too rough?" I asked him after a while.

"No not at all. I surprisingly really like it when you are rough with me." He says into my chest.

"Good because you haven't seen anything yet baby," I said with a chuckle.

He laughs before saying in a sarcastic tone "I am so scared, whatever will I do."

"Oh, you just wait, because sooner or later you will be taking that back."

"I doubt it," he says chuckling.

I laugh a little at his comment before he slowly starts to doze off. I really could get used to this. Just me and him in our own little world. Sam and Colby, no one else.