Guide in my world (story and character info)

Welcome to my story, The Villainess Wants Vengeance on the Whole Empire. This story is based on my own imagination and has nothing to do with the real world or any of its events. All rights for my story are reserved to me, so please do not reproduce, distribute, or adapt any part of my work without my permission. I really hope you guys enjoy this creation of mine. ❤️

VIEWER/READER DISCRETION ADVISED!! THIS STORY IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE. THERE ARE VIOLENT, GORY, AND SEXUAL SCENES WITHIN IT. AND STRONG LANGUAGE IS ALSO INCLUDED.

Power Structure:

The power used in this world is aura. Aura is based on colors and stages. Each color is a level and has different numbers of stages within them. Aura is used in swordsmanship and magic.

Black Aura (level 1): A black aura is the weakest level; this is known as level one. There are five stages to pass to get to the next level.

Green Aura (level 2): A green aura is the 2nd level; this is known as a level two aura. There are six stages within this level.

Yellow Aura (Fighter Aura): A yellow sword aura is 3rd level and is known as Fighter Aura. The fighter aura has eight stages to advance to the next level.

Blue Aura (Master Aura): A blue sword aura is the 4th level known as Master Aura. The master aura has ten stages. After getting a blue aura, it gets hard to breakthrough stages.

Purple Aura (Master Warrior Aura): The purple aura is the 5th level and is known as the Master Warrior Aura. This is the final level that you can train and achieve, and there are 11 stages. Not many have reached the 5th level because the body has to be able to handle a significant amount of mana at once, and if the body cannot do this, the mana will burst the heart and consume the body.

Red Aura (Master King Aura): The red aura is the 6th level, known as Master King Aura, mostly people in the royal family have this aura. There are 11 stages to reach the peak at this level.

Gold Aura (Master Conqueror Aura): The gold aura, which is the 7th level known as Master Emperor Aura is the strongest aura possible. There are 13 stages in this level to peak.

With red or gold auras, the users have to be born with it. And since a red or gold user have to be able to hold a tremendous amount of aura at once they are usually born at stages 3 or 4 within their aura. But this is not an easy task because if the baby is not able to hold the aura within 5 days after birth they will die.

CHARACTERS:

Female Lead: Norah Victoria Jasleen St. Elise
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Skin: Brown
Aura level: Gold, Stage 6
Eye: Blue
Hair: Lilac
Status: First Daughter of Count St. Elise

FL Oldest Sibling: Raymond Randal Carter St

FL Oldest Sibling: Raymond Randal Carter St. Elise
Age: 27
Height: 5'10
Skin: White
Aura Level: Yellow Stage 4
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Status: Successor of the St. Elise County