Actor's Roles

Have I explained this before? Who cares.

Characters Actor plays:

Ed Edgar
Illinois
Yancy
Actor Mark
Engineer Mark
Noir Mark
Heist Mark
Derek Derekson
Date Mark
Murdock
Stan The Water Man / Dadiplier
FNaF Musical Mark
Resident Enis Mark
Bomb Defuser Mark
Camp Counsellor Mark
Randal Voorhees
Captain Magnum
Santaiplier
The P*rnipliers
--------------

Characters from movies, TV shows, comics, books, etc. all exist in my ego universe. All above are played by Actor, but they are the characters come to life. Similar to Jackieboy Man and Marvin, who are comic book characters who came to life in this dimension. (Ex. Alterverse).
Actor doesn't have control over what the characters he played do, except Engineer. Actor played Engineer, but he also directed Space. Which is why Dark doesn't appear until we end up in another dimension. There is a canon path to space, heist, and date. The canon path is the movie. Any other parts are in the movie universe that the characters themselves do not under control of a script. Actor playing all these characters is also how two Marks never appear at the same time.
ISWM traveled out of their movie universe, which is what we play as. That's how we go to the WMLW universe or one where Dark is still whole. That's also what Marvin and Jackie did, they traveled out of their comic and came to this dimension.
The universe the egos live in is a movie universe itself. The creator's movie universe/ Mark's or Jacksepticeye's Cinematic Universe. Mark said the egos don't have lives when the camera ia off. Time doesn't pass. If it seems like it did it didn't. Everything remains frozen until Mark puts on the costume.
They live inside the YouTubers mind, which is their entire dimension.

Idk did this make sense? ;-;

Fun fact: The P*rnipliers/the whole romance section of Space is a private thing Actor did. He was paid to be in... That ;-;.
Same with Murdock's part. Murdock is also The Drowned Man. So it's part of the Drowned Man that was cut out. A silly little thing at the end where he actually killed someone. 😅

I could explain it all but I don't want to right now.