Jackie meets Spider-Man

Lazy, a bit cringe, probably not canon.
Vaguely inspired by: Social_anxiety1928

Jackie stepped into an elevator. It was just him and this one other guy. He clicked the button to where he needed to go.

He looked at the man who stood beside him. He hadn't moved when Jackie came in which was perhaps a bit rude.

Jackie looked him up and down. His brown hair, brown eyes, stubble, jawline- SHIT IT'S SPIDERMAN! The jawline said it all.

Jackie's eyes lit up. "Uh- hi! I'm Jackie!"

The man looked at his awkwardly.

"Uh- Jackie, we've met. Well, uhh, kinda? You're Spider-Man!"

The man was surprised. "How the f*ck did you figure that out, kid?! People who've known me for years didn't even know."

"I've studied every inch of you," Jackie said, before realising how weird he sounded. "I- uh-… I'm Jackieboy Man! The rookie superhero you saved from a building crushing me. Heh."

"Oh, okay, I remember you. Nice to meet ya, kid."

He smiled light a child on Christmas day. "Incredible to meet you too, sir! Uh, can I-"

Jackie caught his hand as it went for his wrist.

Jackie realised the situation. "YOU WERE TRYIN' TO STEAL FROM ME!"

"I- I was not. Why would I do that? I'm Spider-Man. I was admiring your watch. Looks expensive."

"My friend Marvin got it for me! He got it like half off because he yelled at the store clerk- HEY DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

"I'm not. Tell me more about your friend Marvin."

Jackie crossed his arms and pouted.

"This was a misunderstanding, Jack. Just calm-"

"Jackie. Not Jack."

"Okay, Jackie-"

The elevator opened.

"I'll catch you on the flip side." Spider-Man sped out of the elevator.

Jackie sighed angrily. "Well someone isn't getting a fan letter this Christmas."

(Idk what this is, I'm tired but refuse to sleep!)