Eric's Nightmare #7 (Old)

Unus, Annus, Unus, Annus, Unus, Annus--- The chant was loud in Eric's ears, only getting louder.

Unus, Annus, Unus, Annus- The chant continued.

His eyes burst open to reveal him in a camp site. Camp Unus Annus.

He stood up, confused and afraid.

"H-hello?" he called, his voice echoing.

He walked through the empty camp, hugging himself against the cold.

"Hello!?" he called again.

The wind blew harder, making him even colder.

"You're not supposed to be here, little one," a voice, which sounded a lot like Dark's because of the echo, said.

Eric turned around, quickly. "Who- who's there!?" he demanded.

The voice laughed, the sound coming from all directions. "Oh~ Eric..." it said.

He swallowed, hard, still trying to stay brave.

A figure came walking out from the darkness.

Eric didn't recognize this figure. It was a Markiplier ego, that he could tell, but it looked... odd. Scary, to Eric.

He stepped back, staring at the unknown ego.

The ego has black pits for eyes, as well as some rotting skin here and there.

He was dead. Like a zombie, almost.

Eric looked at the white suite, realising it looked close to one Dark had.

Eric stepped back. "D-dark!?" he said.

The ego chuckled. "Oh, my boy... We're going to have so much fun~" The ego put his hand on Eric's shoulder. "See you on the other side~"

Eric burst up, screaming.

He looked around him, realising it was all a dream.

He sighed in relief, falling back down on his pillow.

Dark appeared, half dressed, in Eric's room. "Are you alright?" they asked.

Eric screamed again, falling off the bed.

He quickly stood up, and grabbed a glass from his nightstand. "D-d-d-don't c-c-come any cl-cl-oser," Eric demanded.

Dark looked at him, confused.

Their eyes glowed red. "Eric, are you alright sweetie?" Dark's echo voice asked, a male and female voice overlapping.

"D-d-don't c-come any cl-closer!"

"Eric-"

Eric threw the glass at Dark, and went running.

Tears fell from his eyes as he did.

Dark held the glass in their hand. "What happened to him?" Dark mumbled.

Eric ran all the way to Host's room, and locked the door.

He began to hyperventilate.

The Host came up to Eric. "The Host asks Eric if he is okay."

Eric hugged Host, sobbing. "Dark. He- he-..."

Host rubbed Eric's back.

In the morning:

The Host stood in front of Darkiplier. "The Host stands in front of Darkiplier, clearly angred."

"Host-"

"The Host asks Darkiplier What they did to Eric?"

"We didn't do anything," Dark said, their blue aura glowing brightly.

"The Host has trouble believing Darkiplier, because of how scared Eric was."

"We didn't do-"

"If you touch Eric, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Dark dipped their head. "I don't doubt that, Host."
=======
Summary:

As I said in a previous chapter, Eric is afraid of Annus.

But, he thinks Annus is Darkiplier. And he knows one of Dark's powers is to minutiae dreams. Eric thinks that his nightmare was a threat from Dark, which is why he is afraid.

And as you see, Host is not afraid to stand up to anybody to protect Eric. Even his leader.

Somebody threw something at me in class while I wrote this. Know if you see the headline "Girl Beat To Death By Fellow Classmate" that's why. I will be beating her up.