Dark and the Jims (Old) #2

The Jim twins ran up to Dark, who was walking into his room. “We are here today, with Darkiplier!” Reporter Jim said into his microphone, with cameraman Jim right behind him filming.

Dark looked at the Jims, and sighed.

“Darkiplier, how does it feel to be on Santa’s Good List?” Reporter Jim put the microphone up to Dark.

“What?” Dark asked, confused.

“Somebody, who definitely wasn’t Santaiplier! Said that you are on the Good List. Which means you aren’t on the Bad List. How does this make you feel?!”

“I don’t care.”

“But whyyyy!?”

“Why do you idiots believe there’s a Santaiplier? That’s not a real thing. There is no Santa ego.”

“Then who broke into our house on Christmas eve?”

Dark froze, before looking at the Jims eagerly. “SOMEBODY WHAT!?” His red and blue aura glowed brighter.

“RUN JIM!” Reporter Jim screamed, and they both started running.

-------------------------------------------------
Yeah, this is actual canon. Not just a headcanon.

I’m sure everybody knows this, but I wanted to do a little thing on this anyway. Santaiplier is a thing, and the other egos are on either his Naughty or Nice List. Dark hasn’t done anything THAT bad in Santaiplier’s eyes. Unlike Google or Bing. Bing kicks dogs, and Google killed three people (probably more now, since that video is kinda old.)

So, yeah. That video came up, and I hadn't seen it in a while. So I decided to make a little page on it.
:)