𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦

Plagg was worried

Plagg was worried. He rarely ever was a jittery creature but the girl he's considering giving his powers to wasn't cooling off from the day's events and the more her screams came out muffled against her bedroom pillow, the more concerned he was getting.

As he watched her punched her pillow, he felt his tummy, or what he thought was his tummy, rumble. Trying his best to ignore his own distress, he turned his attention to the black phone in her back pocket, slid it out, and placed it upright against the wall. Adjusting to his new doll-like body was going to take a while with how much effort is put into this. If he was going to stick around, he was certainly going to do his research.

As the screen lit up, it prompted for a fingerprint to be put over the sensor. Plagg groaned and did what he had always done with Adrien's phone, ran a little bit of magic in it, and hoped that the battery would let up.

When the phone was unlocked, he let out a sigh of relief that it didn't explode and began rummaging through all of her galleries, apps, and contacts. From what he could tell, the girl was an artist. A talented one at that. Drawing applications, left and right, but not a single mobile game. Lame.

There were lots of pictures of her and her parents, which made the cat smile. It was a good thing that her home life was stable, and from hearing her interactions with her mother, she seemed quite composed and reasonable. He hasn't seen or heard the father yet, but from the sheer amount of selfies Marinette takes with him, he must be a patient and caring man. More of a doting father than Gabriel managed to be. They must be loving family.

The ombre haired girl that seemed to fill up a great portion of her photo gallery must have been Alya. Marinette was practically attached to her hip. No wonder why the girl was so distraught. As nice as it was to peek into her life, his ears were perking up to a few abnormalities.

Alya seemed to be the only person this girl could rely on at all. Everyone in her contacts were just peers she would talk to for class projects and announcements. Not to mention that he hadn't seen any pictures of that Damian boy they had talked about earlier in their argument.

He opened the browser and typed in Damian and wouldn't you know it, he's famous. He's got more Google search results than Adrien, too. One look at his face, and he could tell that this kid was hiding something dangerous. It's definitely another person Marinette needed to stir clear of in his opinion.

Plagg sighed. She was even more alone than Adrien, but that always seemed to be the fate that all the guardians go through.

"Marinette," he said, her namely softly as he flew over to her head and sat on top of it. "Why don't you get something to eat?"

The bluenette lifted her head off the pillow.

"I'm not feeling hungry," she grumbled.