𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑂𝑢𝑡!*

Robin wasn't expecting to be tailed, but there he was, crouching on the ledge of a building overlooking a dark alley as he watched the movements of a shadowy figure out of the corner of his eye

They were fast, yet they couldn't hide themselves well enough with the insistent peeking, and it was starting to get annoying. He pulled out a short dagger and threw it in the direction of his stalker, narrowly missing them and hitting the chimney behind them.

"No point in hiding when you aren't good at it," he scoffed.

As he sighed, the figure walked out of the shadows into the dim moonlight. Robin gives them a quick glance and opens his eyes wider in surprise.

A black body suit with an upper half that resembled a qipao with neon green edges graced the tight-fitting form of the female before him. With eyes that matched the edges and a pair of black cloth ears sticking out of her black single braided hair, she was certainly a mistress of the night.

"Like the new look?" she mewed as she walked over to him.

The familiar voice was dripping with a sly confidence he's only ever witnessed from a certain cat themed woman back in Gotham. Robin was mesmerized in every sense of the word.

"It suits you," he nodded as he was finding it harder to look away from her.

"Well, I think it blends too well with the shadows," she sighed as she crouched down to meet his eyes.

A wide grin spread across her face, and he closed his eyes immediately. The girl thought he was avoiding any form of greeting whatsoever, but the boy was doing it to surprise any kind of blush attempting to rise to the surface.

"I won't be requiring your assistance tonight," he cleared his throat before turning his head away from her to open his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll just be keeping you company," she exhaled as she followed where his eyes were set.

If the girl was being honest with herself, she regretted even transforming in the first place. A new miraculous meant new adjustment, and she was getting one hell of a sensory overload just by looking at the street lights. It was all too different. She was surprised that she was able to somewhat sneak up to Damian without slipping onto her face.

The dilation of her pupils could magnify and diminish any object she set her eyes on. The tips of her fingers were feeling itchy, which probably meant that her claws didn't want to remain retracted any longer. Everything had a strong scent, and there was just too much static going through her ears.

She closed her eyes and retreated into her mind. The clearer her head became, the easier it was to filter out all the data coming into her body in different ways. Before she knew it, she was becoming too self-aware about the superhero next to her.

His breathing was so controlled and swallow, any less, and he would be as good as a dead man. The pungent cologne he had on him was soon overpowered by what she could assume to be his natural odor, a hint of sweetness blended in musk. Getting her senses lost in the atmosphere of his body was oddly healing.