Jin immediately cut the call.

Call ended

After Jin put his phone down, he just sighed and didn't spoke anything. "Great, its done.... so, we are going then. Let's go Hobi. Lets see what that Lee wants", said Yoongi. Hobi nodded.

"Guys, we are leaving. Catch Minho and get Kook's location out of his mouth. I want him to open his mouth. Do whatever you guys want but get me results", said Yoongi. "Yes boss!", said Namjoon. Jin again didn't spoke anything.

Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Lets go Hobi." Then Yoongi and Hoseok went out of the room and left the base with the guards. After few minutes, Jin, Namjoon and Sohee also left along with the guards.

Time skips, after 25 minutes

Yoongi and Hoseok reached their destination and stepped out of the car. They went towards the office entrance. Two men opened the gate for them and they both entered inside without guards. Their guards waiting outside the office building all alert. After Yoongi and Hoseok stepped inside the office entrance, one person came and escorted them to the CEO's office.

As soon as Yoongi and Hoseok entered the CEO's office, they saw a person standing there facing the window, looking out. The person turned around and as expected, he was Lee Heesung.

He spoke, "Ohh, welcome Mr. Mafia king and his right hand, right?" Yoongi spoke, "Thanku Mr. Rival or should I say, Mr. Soon to be dead?" Heesung chuckled and spoke, "You are not afraid huh. I have your brother with me, remember?" Yoongi took some steps forward and spoke, "You need not to remind me that. You are still standing alive, able to speak, is the proof itself that I am controlling myself because of my brother."

"Ooooo, nice dialouge huh! I got scared", said Heesung dramatically. Yoongi spoke, "Stop this nonsense and get to the point, what you want and where is my brother?" Heesung said, "What's the hurry? Lets have a cup of tea first. Sit down. Come on."

"I am not here to drink tea with you. Just tell me what you want?", said Yoongi gritting his teeth. Heesung laughed a little and walked towards the couch in his office and sat down there comfortably and spoke, "Seems like you don't want your brothers well-being."

Yoongi clenched his fist and sat down on the couch in front of him. "You also sit", said Heesung looking towards Hoseok. Hobi clenched his jaw and sat beside Yoongi. He then poured the tea in three cups and put the one in front of Yoongi, other in front of Hoseok and one for himself.

Heesung took his cup and sipped the tea and spoke, "Okay, so lets get down to business now."

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, Jin, Namjoon and Sohee reached at the river bridge. They stopped their car a little away from the bridge. Jin put on his earpiece and opened the car door to go out. Just then Namjoon spoke, "Be careful hyung and on your queue, we will attack Minho and abduct him." Jin just nodded. Sohee said, "All the best oppa!"

Jin then went out of the car and walked towards the bridge. He went under the bridge and saw Minho already standing there leaning against the wall with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Jin walked towards him and spoke gaining his attention, "Minho!" Minho looked at Jin and stood straight facing Jin.

Jin took some steps towards him and spoke, "Hey, actually.......". He was about to say something but heard from his earpiece, "Hyung, please confirm from him whether he is alone or not?"