Chapter 19: Dance Dance Infiltration

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Exactly"

Then he walk away leaving Jaune as he look up at the stairs and take actions, seeing her teammate in distress. 

As Y/n was walking, he notice the three girls standing behind the punch bowl all staring right at him. 

Ruby: "He sees us" 

Weiss: "Of course he can, you dolt! We're basically in his view"

Blake: "Girls, he's on his way towards us"

Y/n walked towards them. 

Ruby: "Eek, we need Yang here too" 

Weiss: "I'm on it"

Weiss quickly dashes away getting Yang. 

Y/n: "Hey, Ruby. Hi Blake"

Blake: "Hello, Y/n. I love your outfit" 

Y/n: "Thanks, same do you as well"

Ruby cleared her throat. 

Y/n: "Also you too, Ruby" 

Ruby smiles. 

Weiss: "We're here!" 

Yang: "Hello" 

Y/n: "Hi, Weiss and Yang. You girls look cute in your prom dress" 

The four girls blushed a bit before they look at each other and whispered to one another. 

Blake: "Is it now? "

And right before Ruby could say 'yes', she notice someone standing alone with two Atlesian Soldiers on her side. 

Ruby pokes her team and pointed directly at to where Penny was at

Ruby pokes her team and pointed directly at to where Penny was at. Feeling sympathy, it'll wait for a bit. 

Ruby: "Hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes, Ruby"

Ruby: "I think that Penny should have a dance first"

Weiss: "You know, because she's your friend" 

Y/n nodded and headed to Penny. However before he could get closer, the two soldiers step a bit further from Penny, signaling Y/n to back off. Y/n look around and spotted Ironwood as he and Glynda were start to separate from each other. Y/n went over towards Ironwood and greeted him. 

Ironwood: "Ah. Mr. L/n, what is perfect night for this prom isn't it?"

Y/n: "It sure is, Ironwood and that reminds me of something. 

Ironwood: "Oh, please what is it?"

Y/n: "I've notice that Penny seems to be a... little lonely"

Ironwood looks over to where Penny was at and notice she was dancing by herself. 

Ironwood: "You are correct, why don't you show her to the floor? You have my permission"

Y/n then went back to Penny and the two soldiers, they walk up again.