"I see that you chose her as your prey, huh?"

The unknown vampire just growl while snarling at Hoseok. The scholar hold the silver dagger so he can kill vampire before the moon was covered by the clouds.

As the unknown vampire was about to attack Hoseok, the blonde scholar avoided his attacked as Hoseok pinned him onto the ground with his strength.

He hold the silver dagger while looking at the sky if the moon was still at there. His eyes landed on that low-rank vampire.

"But, you won't be alive anymore and will never attack human again."

Without hesitation, Hoseok stabbed him with the silver dagger as the low-rank vampire roared in pain at how hurt at that silver dagger.

Hoseok stabbed it very deeper as he pull it up. The low-rank vampire went on silent as he was dying.

Hoseok got up still his eyes on him as the low-rank vampire's body into the grey dust.

His body turned into a dust leaving the clothes on the ground just like that.

Hoseok sighed in relieved put the silver dagger into his small bag where he used to carry on.

He glanced at Minae to see her was unconcious. Hoseok quickly went to her caressing her cheek softly. He frowned.

"I'm so sorry about that. You shouldn't know about vampire, but now you saw it."

A second later, he carried her in bridal style as he walks away but he stopped when he scented in the air that.....another vampire is coming. Hoseok growled lowly and know who it was.

"I better carry her to my mansion in hurry."

He then used his vampire speed while carrying Minae in his arms protectively. He feels that vampire was chasing after him.

~~~~

The other place, a vampire king ran with his speed as he stopped at the place where Minae got incident.

Yoongi eyes on that low-rank vampire that turned into a dusts. He then glance to the tree had bleeding where Minae's head got hitted.

Yoongi went to that tree as he take the blood feom it and taste it. His crimson eyes went close that how sweet that blood was. Yoongi smirked evilly.

"Jung Hoseok. Looks like you find the good prey had delicious blood. Let me have some too."

He said in venom tone as he began ran with the speed again and follow the scent.

With Hoseok, he still can feel Yoongi was chasing after him as he gritted his teeth.

'Damn it! Does he wemt after Minae-ah? I better run fast.'

He used his speed very fast so that Yoongi will lost Minae's scent. Not knwing that Minae's head was bleeding and blood went down to the ground.

Hoseok smell her blood and noticed her head still bleeding. He panic that Yoongi might find Minae's scent.

He then got an idea. He stopped running as he put Minae behind the tree. Hoseok takes the blood from her head with his hand 'til her head cleaned.