Chapter 527 - 528

Magsimula sa umpisa

Enjoy the last three days!

April 28, 2025, Zhen Shuai”

is stamped in the lower right corner of the large piece of white paper with the seal of the base commander who is familiar to everyone.

Next to this notice, there is another piece of paper, which lists in detail the specific treatment of warriors at each level.

E-level warriors are the lowest level and can receive one kilogram of food stamps every month. Soldiers can use this kilogram of food stamps to exchange for any food of the same weight, including rice, flour, eggs, candies, biscuits, etc. (except meat) .

Those who are not even rated E-level are not worthy of being called warriors.

D-level warriors can receive two catties of food stamps and one catty of meat stamps every month;

C-level warriors can receive two catties of food stamps, two catties of meat stamps and one meter of cloth stamps every month;

B-level warriors can receive three catties of cloth stamps every month Food stamps, five kilograms of meat stamps, one meter of cloth stamps and two industrial stamps;

A-level warriors can receive six kilograms of food stamps, twenty taels of wine stamps, one cigarette stamp, ten kilograms of meat stamps, and two meters of cloth stamps every month and three industrial tickets;

S-level warriors can receive ten catties of food stamps, half a catty of alcohol stamps, two cigarette stamps, fifteen catties of meat stamps, two meters of cloth stamps and four industrial tickets every month.

S level is the highest level.

There are also notes below. You still need to spend points to get these things. Food stamps, meat stamps, cloth stamps, etc. are only equivalent to proof of qualifications. After the rating is over, the base will implement new regulations, and survivors must have tickets if they want to buy these scarce supplies.

Zhen Shuai will leave here in the future. Once the candies and biscuits are used up, they can no longer be produced. He can't leave a mess for his successor, so he set this tone.

A large group of soldiers pointed at the content of the notice and talked about it, and most of them were looking forward to it. On the one hand, this is because once the policy of all citizens becoming soldiers is implemented, the pressure on their soldiers will be less; on the other hand, their abilities are still relatively strong compared to ordinary people, and they should be able to receive relatively high treatment. If the treatment is good, Their families can also live more comfortably. As for the training, they were not worried at all. This was a common occurrence for those of them who were in the army.

Luo Nian stared at the word "cigarette ticket" greedily, and whispered to Wu Shangjun: "Captain, our days should be better and better in the future!" Wu Shangjun nodded with a smile, "Yes. You must pay for the training in three days

. I'll train hard. If my rating is low, don't say you know me!"

Luo Nian and others were gearing up.

"Captain, don't worry!"

At this time, the radio rang, and a rich male voice announced the same content as the notice in a standard broadcasting tone.

The entire base turned into boiling water, boiling completely! Some people are happy and some are sad.

Some survivors who are already parents believe that the age limit of ten years is too low. In their view, since all the people are soldiers, it means that the base will treat all qualified people as real soldiers. How can they be willing to let their children endure hardship? ? Before this, I was still in elementary school at the age of ten! As soon as they expressed their thoughts like this, they were criticized by those close to them: Are the days before today a good life? Aren't children still suffering the same hardships as adults? Anyway, now at least I have a head start.