{13} Past changes Present

Start from the beginning

Hikaru sat on the other couch, meanwhile Skye went to get medical supply's.

"Don't hurt my sister." Raven muttered after Skye walked out.

"Why would we do that?" Hikaru asked, shifting on the couch, and taking off his shoe carefully. Raven looked down with a small chuckle.

"You've already hurt her. She's stronger than she looks though- She would never tell anyone if they hurt her. Sure she'll run away, But it hurt's her more than it look's like it does. If that makes sense." She said slowly, While biting her lip. This only led me to wonder, Was Raven really sad too? She might just be letting out her sadness in anger...

"Hey! Sorry it took me a minute." Skye said running in. She was holding a first aid kit, and had a small smile on her face.

"It didn't take too long. It was kind of fast." Hikaru said smiling.

"I apologize in advance if it hurts. I promise it'll help though!" Skye said kneeling down beside Hikaru with a smile.

Hikaru's POV

"Thanks.." I mumbled looking away for a moment. Skye started to mumble to herself as she looked through the box.

"Hey Skye..Are you mad at me?" I asked out of no where. It was worrying me, And I didn't know why. So I just asked.

"Well... Am I mad at you? No... Not at you." She said looking down. I watched as she took a wrap out of the box and began to wrap my foot up. I clenched my teeth, trying not to tell her how much it hurt.

"Why did you run away then?" I asked recalling the previous days. She continued to wrap my foot and I cringed.

"I-I'm sorry... I just- It's hard to explain." She said looking at Raven.

"It's okay I guess.." I said trailing off. How could something be so hard to explain? She just had to tell me why she was mad.

"There. Is that any better?" She asked as she finished wrapping my foot. Before I could answer she stood up and picked up a pillow. She moved the pillow in top of the glass table and motioned for me to move my foot up there. Slowly I did and she sat back down.

"Um... I'm sorry about your foot." Skye repeated herself. I know she's sorry, So why does she have to keep saying it?

"It's fine. Really, So stop saying sorry already."

"Oh. Sor- Never mind.." She sighed looking away.

"Raven, Why are you mad?" I asked, Kind of thinking that Skye wasn't mad anymore. She didn't seem mad. Raven glared at me from across the room and then her glare softened slightly, But she was still glaring.

"Because you made Skye upset. So I'll never forgive you." She stated plainly, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Wha- Nii-Chan! Don't say that!" Skye shouted standing up.

"Why not?" Raven asked.

"Because they didn't know they were being mean." Skye said, trailing off at the end. Well she just admitted that we were being mean...

"That doesn't change the fact that they were-"

"Nii-chan. No one can go back in time. There's nothing they can do now." Skye said walking over to her sister. She sat down beside Raven and whispered something to her. This made Raven tense up but she nodded slowly.

"Forgive me. You didn't know what you were doing wrong." Raven agreed closing her eyes. You could obviously tell that it was hard for her to apologize.