Chapter Eleven: The Puzzle Begin To Fit.

Scar stared at Grian and smiled brightly. He leaned onto his cane, eyes not leaving his. "Hey, Songbird." He murmured as Grian stared at him in horror.

The world had stopped for him.

Scar.

Hot-Guy was Scar. 

The very man Grian had been rejecting. 

The same hero that he had a sorta one one-night stand with?

This couldn't be happening. There was no way Grian has fucked himself over that badly.

No he did.

Grian was half tempted to hide his face in his hands and scream.

The sound of Jimmy and Tommy rushing to get Scar a chair so he could sit was numb to Grian as he tried to process everything that was happening.

He glanced at Jimmy something hitting him all of a sudden. A memory that made him turn bright red.

Jimmy had mentioned that Hot-Guy fancied Grian as a civilian and as a hero.

Oh no.

Scar liked him?

The very man he's been hopelessly crushing on liked him.

Scar smiled at him as Jimmy and Tommy helped him into a seat. he waited for Grian to reply completely unaware of Grian's inner turmoil.

He was Scar's first kiss.

"Songbird?" Scar asked blushing just as much as Grian was.

Everyone stared at the two of them, the others who didn't know them were confused by their reactions.

"Scar, you're Hot-Guy." Grian murmured turning to him. "I n-need a moment to process all this. I mean you're my co-worker as well as my partner in fighting corruption?"

Scar chuckled. "Yes."

"Oh, my void." Grian flushed.

He smiled. "Well, I don't have to feel guilty about flirting with you and Cute-Guy seeing as you are one and the same."

His feather fluffed up and he quickly turned away. "Okay, that's the least of our worries right now Scar." He turned his attention to the rest of the group. 

"Now that we've revealed ourselves you have to uphold your end of the agreement." He declared taking a seat at the table as Impulse quickly began to turn on his projector.

"Of course, Grian and Scar, I welcome you to the resistance."

The files popped up on the screen quickly as Impulse began to explain. "So what we have gathered is that the watchers are hosting an important meeting during the Gala." Impulse made clear as he pulled up a floor plan of the building "We all have a plan to get in and get as much information as possible. "

"We also know the name of one of the higher-ups that we are hoping to take down," Jimmy added.

His expression is deadly serious as he sat up straight and made eye contact with his brother. "It's Sam, the youngest of the Gladiator family. From what he's told me through watcher magic is that he has a personal vendetta against you Grian. Yet he never told the leader that you are Cute-Guy."

Grian groaned at the response. "So they still have him in their clutches great."

Scott stared at him for a moment as he listened to Grian's sarcastic reply. "Which makes me wonder, why do you have ties to this man?"

"Childhood friends," Jimmy answered with a disgusted look. "He wasn't too bad until about uh senior year."

"He tried to cut off my wings. When charged he pleaded insanity." Grian explained a bit confused by his brother suddenly going through a folder.