Chapter 413 - 414

Start from the beginning

After finishing their meal, many people continued to wipe their lunch boxes and chopsticks with paper towels, and threw the used paper towels on the ground. The ground has become a garbage dump. Everyone finds it dirty, but no one cleans it. In fact, the base has prepared brooms, mops and other cleaning tools. At first, people living in bunk 01 would clean it in order to make their stay comfortable. However, not long after cleaning, someone threw garbage on the ground again, so they simply didn't do it. Cleaned. As a result, the ground is getting dirtier and dirtier, and it seems to be heading towards a garbage dump.

Although Shen Xingdu could block out these unpleasant smells, he felt uncomfortable even just looking at such a dirty environment, so he disliked it more and more and stayed in his and Zhen Shuai's little world.

Zhen Shuai looked quite distressed. Although Shen Xingdu himself was not a person willing to wander around, it would definitely be uncomfortable to stay in bed all the time. He began to wonder if they could live somewhere else?

The first thing Zhen Shuai thought of was the single-room dormitory mentioned by Meng Wende. As far as he knew, after the original pet plan was cancelled, the army did not arrange for ordinary survivors to live in single-room dormitories. It only gave those who were willing to lend their pets a pound of food each as compensation to send them away. The one-room dormitory should still be vacant.

The live broadcast room was very quiet, which does not mean that no one was watching the live broadcast. In fact, there were more than 15 billion people online at this time, which was almost the largest number of people online in history. The reason why there are so few barrages is because the situation of the survivors is getting more and more embarrassing as things develop now. There seems to be an invisible undercurrent surging, which makes the audience feel depressed and the atmosphere in the live broadcast room has become tense. stand up. Therefore, without knowing it, the audience became accustomed to watching the live broadcast silently and were not in the mood to express any opinions. They only maintained the habit of buying gifts and silently accompanying the anchor in this way.

Zhen Shuai could vaguely understand the mood of the audience and felt a little moved in his heart. Many of the audience are fans who have been with him for a long time. One day, he will give back to them in a better way so that they will have no regrets about their support and love for him.

After eating, Zhen Shuai wiped his mouth, followed the example of others in wiping the lunch box clean with paper towels, and said to Shen Xingdu: "Xingdu, I'm going to go do some exercise." Shen Xingdu was about to get up, "I'll accompany you

. "

Zhen Shuai held him down and said, "No, I'll just walk around." He wanted to surprise Shen Xingdu.

"Take Ling'er with you." Shen Xingdu saw that he wanted to be alone and did not force him, but he still felt uneasy and asked him to take Ling'er with him.

Zhen Shuai agreed and slid down the ladder, carefully avoiding the garbage on the ground before he dared to settle down.

Shen Xingdu was very happy when he saw his leaving figure. He felt a little disappointed but also a little happy. Zhen Shuai was in such a good mood, which made him happy too. He had never thought that someone could capture his heart like this before, and this feeling was even more intoxicating to him than practicing. In the past, cultivation was the first priority in his heart, but now, Commander Zhen is the first priority in his heart.

When Zhen Shuai arrived on the first floor, he saw a soldier and walked towards him.

"Brother, can I take you a little time?"

The soldier stopped and glanced at the spirit eagle standing on his shoulder, "What's the matter?"

Seeing no one around, Zhen Shuai said directly: "That's it. Yes, my friend and I want to move to a single-room dormitory. What conditions are required?" The base

【2】God-Level Live Broadcasting SystemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara