Chapter 138. Part two of Eighth flower

Start from the beginning

"Good girl." He praised me leaning down to kiss the top of my head. He let go of my arm allowing me to run into the field to see and pick the flowers I wanted.

I walked between each row of flowers so I wouldn't step on any and ruin them. There were many different colors and different flowers that I didn't know the name of but I knew the names of many of them too.

I picked a few sunflowers because they were very pretty and big. I could feel Caleb's eyes on me the whole time making me nervous and blush from his heated gaze on me.

I crouched down at the soft colored yellow roses picking one of them to smell it. I picked a few more adding them with the sunflowers I picked that i was holding in my other hand.

I felt something ticklish almost like something brushing against my hand lightly I pushed my hair behind my ears and pulled it behind my back out of the way so it wouldn't bother me anymore.

But the ticklish almost itchy feeling didn't go away on my hand. I looked at my hand that I was holding all the flowers I picked when I noticed a huge red and orange bug crawling on the back of my hand.

I screamed throwing the flowers on the floor shaking my hand frantically to get the bug off my hand. Caleb came running towards me with a worried look on his face pulling me towards him as I screamed.

He grabbed my hand stopping me from shaking my hand so frantically to get the bug off of it. He flicked the bug off of my hand I hugged him tightly my heart racing against my chest from how scared I was.

"Sta bene, signore?" (Is she alright sir?) A man asked Caleb in Italian. "Sì, sta bene, potresti prendere quei fiori e avvolgerli per lei?" (Yeah she's fine could you take those flowers and wrap them up for her?) Caleb said to the man.

"Naturalmente lo porterò una volta finito." (Of course I'll bring it once I'm done.) The man told Caleb. Caleb picked me up I wrapped my legs around him securely.

"I w-wanna w-wash m-my h-hands d-daddy." I told him as he carried me away from the field of flowers.

"Okay just relax princess there's no more bugs on you I promise." He reassured me kissing my cheek softly. He walked into the women's bathroom with me taking me to the sink so I could wash my hands.

He sat me down on the sink so I could wash my hands. I grabbed some soap scrubbing my hands clean. I didn't like bugs at all small or big I hated them all they were all disgusting and scary to me.

I washed the soap off on my hands while he went to get me some paper towels so I could dry my hands. I got off the counter grabbing the paper towel from him to dry my hands as we walked out of the restroom.

We walked back outside to the field where I was picking flowers waiting for the man to bring the ones I picked all wrapped up. "Do you want to pick more flowers?" Caleb asked me.

"N-no I-I'm s-scared." I told him. He smiled at me trying to stop himself from laughing at me but I knew he wanted to laugh. "I-it's n-not f-funny d-daddy I-it w-was s-so b-big a-and s-scary."

He laughed at me not being able to contain his laughter. I smiled as he laughed at me. "You little scaredy-cat." He teased. "M-meanie." I teased him back standing in front of him smiling up at him.

He stared down at me with his beautiful dark green eyes causing me to blush sweetly at him. I'll never get over how easily he could make my knees weak from just a simple glance.

He made my insides flutter with butterflies every time with a simple touch. I could just melt in his arms right now just staring at him made me weak and needy for him.

He grabbed me by my neck causing a sudden gasp to leave my lips from his sudden dominance. He leaned down to the side of my face near my ear.

"Keep looking at me like that, with hunger in your eyes like you need me to fuck you against the nearest surface I can find." He whispered to me in a dark warning tone.

"W-what i-if I d-do d-daddy?" I smiled innocently at him. He tightened his fingers around my neck his jaw clenching noticeably as he looked at me with his primal eyes.

"You sound so fucking tempting." He said frustratedly. "W-will y-you?" I asked him boldly catching him by surprise. He loosened his hand from around my neck gripping the back of my neck instead pulling me into him.

"No, not here I don't want anyone hearing or seeing how perfect you sound and look when you're being a good little slut for me." He whispered to me his breath blowing against my face and ear.

"Be a patient little princess and I'll fuck you just how you need to be when we get back to the house." He told me as he picked me up noticing how weak my knees were getting because of him.

"Y-your s-so m-mean d-daddy." I muttered against his neck and ear. "Mmhhm daddy's always mean to his little princess." He replied without a care in the world.

"Y-you a-are d-daddy." I mumbled back. He kissed my cheek as we waited for the man to come bring my flowers.

45 minutes later...

When we finally got my flowers Caleb was currently driving us back to the hotel well he was suppose to but instead he pulled into a driveway to a beautiful villa.

"D-daddy w-who's h-house I-is t-this?" I asked him confused as he got out of the car. He opened my door grabbing my hand to help me out of the car.

"This is our house in Italy I was going to bring us here once we came to Italy but it needed to be cleaned up before I brought you here." He explained to me. We walked up the stairs to go inside the beautiful house.

I looked around in the house it had beautiful white marble floors and a beautiful staircases leading to the bedrooms. It was very bright and vibrant inside giving off a calm and peaceful atmosphere.

I pulled my hand from Caleb's grasp so I could go explore the rest of the house but he quickly grabbed my hand again twirling me back around into his arms.

"D-daddy I w-wanna g-go s-see t-the r-rest o-of t-the h-house." I complained to him trying to turn around to go see the living room and kitchen.

"We can do that later princess I promise but right now I need you to go upstairs and take off all of your clothes and wait for me on your knees." He instructed me I blushed instantly as I watched his eyes darken lustfully and primally.

He kissed my lips, staring into my desirable and needy eyes, his face mere inches from mine. "Go before I fuck you on this floor right here right now." He warned almost angrily allowing me to pull away from him this time.

I quickly turned around and ran up the stairs my heart racing against my chest as my whole body burned in desire and need for him.

I had no idea which room to go in I ran towards the huge white doors that looked like that would be the master bedroom.

I opened the doors a huge bed was in the center of the gigantic room. I started taking my clothes off quickly so he wouldn't get upset and punish me for disobeying his orders.

Once I finished undressing myself and I was completely naked I got down on my knees just as he requested of me to do.

My heart racing against my chest while my skin felt like it was going to melt from how hot and flustered I felt as I waited for him impatiently on my knees.

To be continued... sorry