𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐

He wants to start over? Shittt. I do aswell, really badly but shit.

I can't right now. It feels wrong.

"Tom, just let me think about it for now..." I grabbed his arm, looking straight at him

"Sorry" he pulled his arm out of my grip, walking away

I called my uncle up, told him what had happened and he told me to come home so we can talk about it irl.

We spoke for a while before I went up to my room to listen to music to forget about everything.

At like 10pm a Tokio Hotel song came, reminding me of Tom instantly.

"Oh fuck it" I sat up it bed, pulling my shirt up off the floor and putting it on before rummaging through my drawers for my sliders before leaving the house.

It was pitch black and raining, classic British weather.

I got to Toms road, noticing his bedro light being the only one on in his house.

I walked up to his door, banging on it and waiting.

I heard movemeng inside before the unlocking of a door and then the emergent of an extremely tired looking Tom.

"You looks tired" I smiled, examining all the loose dreads hanging over his face, the messed up shirt draped over him, oversized joggers enveloping his legs and a clump of printed photos in one of his hands.

"Why are you here? Are you okay" he asked slightly panicked

"I thought about earlier, I'm not dying don't worry" I let out a small laugh before getting cut off by Tom

"Yeah sorry about that I shouldn't have mentioned anything" he scratched the back of his neck, looking down.

"No Tom it fine. And I think we should start over" I agreed

"Your joking" Tom looked at me dead in the eyes

"No" I shook my head

"You really think we should?" He asked again

"Yes dipshit" I laughed, just as it started raining

"Oh shit sorry come in" Tom quickly moved out of the way of the door, letting me in.

"That's not gonna stop any time soon is it" I sighed

"Do you wanna just stay? My mum won't mind" He suggested

"Are you sure?" I asked

"I'm 100% sure my mum will be more than happy to see you" he laughed

"If you say so..." I agreed

We then went up to his room where I saw the original photos Janet had ripped up all back on the wardrobe, he must really not be moved on. Glad he didn't though.