𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

I woke up at 4:30 to the sound of my cousin crying over what to wear and my uncle still struggling to understand she didn't like the dress he'd given her.

I sat still and cried till about 5:15 before climbing out of bed and dragging myself to the shower. Where I continued to sob.

I stood in the small cubicle for about 20 minutes just letting the hot water trickle down my back, my mind pondering over what life would be like if Tom never moved to England and I never reunited with him. Would I be with Jack, my previous year-long crush? Would I even still like Jack?

I then got to school at just gone 8:50, receiving a behaviour point from my teacher upon arrival to his lesson which nearly made me tear up. I must be really emotional.

I got approached by Bill at break as I attempted to avoid Tom, he told me Tom felt horrible though I just gave Bill a weak smile and walked away to sit with a few other people. Mya, Jack, Sofia and Bella.

The rest of the day I just attempted to stear clear of Tom at all costs, it didnt really work as he managed to catch up with me as the bell rung signalling the end of 6th period while I was leaving the school.

"Kiana I swear I didn't mean to kiss her I still love you" Tom apologised as he evened out his pace to walk in sync next to me.

"Don't lie" I replied, I don't have the energy to argue

"I'm not I love you I promise and- she was the one who kissed me first" he replied guilt plaguing his voice "I swear"

"Tom this has happened before, several times. I can't keep forgiving you" I replied looking at him, he was still so perfect but i couldn't be with him. It was toxic if anything.

"Kiana how many times do I have to tell you, I didn't cheat that other time I was talking to her like any normal person" He tried to argue

"Tom you were flirting with her. But that's beside the fucking point you cheated on Friday night and we are over" I sighed "Do you want me to spell it out for you or some shit" I snapped at him again as he just stared at me hopelessly

"Kiana just please-" he began

"Just please" I mimicked him "no shut up you've lost me. Suck it up and go back to that other fucking girl" I stopped in my tracks, looking at him and very clearly explaining it to him.

He didn't respond, he just looked at me, defeated.