𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔 (𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯)

I feel so lucky right now. Kiana actually accepted my apology and now she's out with me but there's this girl who thinks we've got a thing going on who is very creepy. She literally stalked my location to find out I'd come out and now she's with us.

I can tell Kiana doesn't like her. Speaking of Kiana, I accidentally called her Kiki which most definitely crossed the boundary's since that's what I used to call her when we were dating and it's been a while since then and I really hurt her.

"Tom shall we go up to your room now? Mines messy" Bill asked me as we all entered our house.

"Yeah" I agreed

We all entered and the stalker girl, Janet, instantly let out a screech. Fucks sake she's annoying.

"TOM! ARE YOU CHEATING?" She yelled, walking over to my wardrobe and ripping off the pictures of me and Kiana. She then proceed to fucking rip them up. Psycho bitch.

Kiana stayed sat still fucking glaring at her.

"No no Toms not cheating"Gustav spoke up, nervously trying to reassure Janet.

"He better not be" She smiled, continuing to rip up the photos of us before coming over and kissing me.

I think I'm gonna puke

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Kiana stood up, still glaring at Janet before walking out the room and down the stairs? The bathrooms right across from my room.

"Omg what's ur staring problem bitch" Janet laughed, getting too comfortable on my lap. I really wanna push her off but she'll go cry to her mum then my mum will shout at me since they're both good friends.

We then all heard the door slam?

"Has she just left?" Georg asked

"Hopefully, she's Toms ex and it clearly makes him uncomfortable" she laughs, pulling me into another kiss.

"You know what I'm gonna go see Kiana" Georg and Gustav then got up and left.

"I'm also gonna go I need to talk to mum anyways" Bill also ditched me.

Fuck I don't wanna be alone with Janet.