𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

I yawned, sitting up in bed and pulling my hair out of the messy bun drunken me had attempted to put in.

It's Saturday finally, I don't think I have any plans though.

I stood up, stretching before rummaging through my wardrobe to find some joggers and a cute shirt to go with.

After breakfast I went back up to my room, I had to polish my cadet boots since I'd recently been on a cramp and forgot my fieldcraft ones. I cried internally when my parade boots got covered in mud that day.

After about an hour of buffing, I got a text from Bill.

It read, 'Kiana can you unblock Tom he's getting pissed at his phone because he thinks it's just not letting him text you. He hasn't worked out he's been blocked'.

Why does he wanna text me? I unblocked him anyways though I didn't receive a message for a good 20 minutes.

When one eventually came through it said, 'Hey Kiana me Bill Gustav Georg are going out you do you want to to come us with'

He can't even type, dipshit.

I replied 'Yeah I will when you learn some basic grammar'

He sent another long message saying, 'I didn't think it would send through I was typing fast because my phone wouldn't let me text you. Don't show the English teacher I don't wanna get failed'

I laughed at the text, replying once again before getting ready to go out to see the band.

Before I left I explained everything to my Uncle, he told me I should be nice to Tom which I was planning on anyways.

I met up with the 4 boys, there was also a girl with them who got really flirty and touchy with Tom, but most of the day was good.

I will admit, the girl made me a slightly bit jealous but I'm not with Tom and I don't feel the same way about him.