Chapter 16

-W-What?! IvyClaw stuttered.
    -Are you mad? SpottedPaw crouched down in fear.
    -N-No! Of course not....I'm just....shocked... with Rusty'Feather's death so soon....
-I-I know, but-
-Ivy'Claw! A voice interrupted.
    -Yes Swift'Claw? Is the wound open again?
   Swift'Claw blushed, padding the dirt with his paws
   -Can I t-talk with you in private?
   Spotted'paw smirked at Ivy'Claw, showing her tail at Swift'Claw. Ivy'Claw rolled her eyes playfully.
-Of course! Ivy'Claw walked next to Swift'Claw, until they got somewhere behind the warrior den. What did you wanna talk about?
-I....I think I....like you...
Ivy'Claw looked shocked, and took a step back, stumbling on her tail.
-Y-You can't! Ivy'Claw stumbled.
Swift'Claw wrapped his tail around Ivy's, and Fern'Tail lunged ,from on top of the den, on Swift'Claw, swapping at his cheek. They rolled into the warriors den, breaking the sturdy bramble wall. They fell over Wool'Step, who got a nasty scratch on her torso from the fighting fur ball.
  -What the?! Wool'Step hissed, standing up quickly, while quickly licking her wound. Are you both fur brains?!
  Both the cats were panting, staying opposite of each other. Swift'Claw had multiple scratches, especially a large cut across his entire forehead. Meanwhile, Fern'Tail, had few to none scratches, and her energy levels were high. "Guess he doesn't live for his name!" Ivy'Claw thought, laughing to herself.
  -Don't you dare! You can't steal her! You CAN'T! Fern'Tail hissed, growling hardly.
  -Calm down, Fernie! Ivy'Claw said, rubbing her tail against her shoulder.
  Fern'Tail's ears lowered down, and she looked blushing at Ivy'Claw.
  -W-What....what did you just...call me?
  -Fernie! Ivy'Claw smiled. Are you okay with that?
  Fern'Tail looked like her hole world had just been turned upside down.
  -I'll come treat you in a moment! She said to Swift'Claw, as he walked away awkwardly.