Chapter 10

-Wake up! Quickly!
Ivy'Claw stood up wide awake when she realized this was the day of the war, she was supposed to sit on the edge and take care of the warriors that got seriously hurt, but it was still a task.She quickly grabbed a small fish to eat, eating it in a couple of seconds.
After everyone got ready, they got into formation and ran out of camp. They were all running faster then they knew they could, getting to the bridge quickly.
Ivy'Claw and Rusty'Feather went to a little cave they found, placing all the herbs they gathered. Ivy put them on the ground, sorting them on category's.
After a while, WindClan came too. With their leader, Ghost'Star.
-Hello, Ghost'Star,Broken'Star said trying not to growl. I know you accuse us of stealing your apprentice, Leopard'paw, but I can assure you we do not need to steal from another clan, especially prey or even an apprentice.
-I don't believe you! Ghost'Star growled, squinting his eyes. WindClan, attack!
WindClans warriors started running towards them.
-RiverClan, attack! Broken'Star growled.
All the cats started attacking and hurting other cats. The Two-Leg bridge started smelling like blood and it was covered in cat hair.
-Help! a cat yelled out.
Ivy'Claw recognized the high pitched voice. It was Fern'Tail! She ran as hard as her feet could, running towards her best friend. Ivy'Claw's heart was pounding when she saw the leader was in danger too, almost losing his last life. Ivy'Claw had to choose, her best friend, who she had know for 10 moons, or her leader, who she barely knew.
She ran directly towards her best friend. "Sorry Broken'Star" she murmured helping her friend with her wounds.
-Ivy'Claw! Squirrle'Song yelled. Get yourself over here! Did you really choose a warrior over your leader?!
She watched in terror as Broken'Star loosed to much blood, then closed his eyes and stopped moving.
Fern'tail was better, and the first thing she saw was Broken'Star's soulless body.
-AHHH! Fern'tail screamed. W-wait..... y-you choosed me over....Broken'Star?
-Y-yes. Ivy'Claw stuttered.
Squirrel'Song ran towards her.
- What is wrong with you?! She screamed at her. Your the worst Medicine cat in history!
Her words repeated in her head. She ran away from the bridge, staring to cry hardly. " I am the worst medicine cat!" She repeated constantly to herself. After a while, she started to feel dizzy and tired. She layed down, falling asleep.

Ivy opened her eyes, she was at four trees. A Grey Tom, a small brown she cat, a large white Tom and a Dark Blue cat stood in front of her.
- You doubt yourself, young one? The white Tom asked.
-Y-yes... she said ashamed of admitting to a cat older then her
-Oh this poor soul! The Blue cat said. You shouldn't, your a great medicine cat, just like we were!
-True Juniper'Foot, the white Tom continued. We didn't get to introduce ourselves, I'm White'Fang, She's Bramble'sight, he said, pointing with his tail at the small she cat. And he's Storm'Cloud.
- W-what clan are you from?Ivy asked
- StarClan, they all said in harmony.
Ivy realized she wasn't in an ordinary dream, it was a dream from StarClan.
-Why did you call me here? Ivy'Claw asked.
- To tell you something, a large Gold Tom said, coming out of some bushes.
They all bowed at the seeing the Tom. Ivy did the same.
-You don't have to bow down for me, I'm just an ordinary Leader.
-Sun'Star you're not just an ordinary leader! Bramble'Sight said. You're the best RiverClan leader that ever existed!
-S-Sun'Star?! Ivy'Claw stuttered. It's you?! You really existed?
Sun'Star was the greatest leader alive, but Ivy thought it was just a made up story to tell kits to motivate them.
-Yes, young one, he laughed. I called you here to tell you that Broken'Star, he waited a bit before talking again.
Broken'Star came out of the same bushes.
- To tell you that I'm not mad on you that you didn't save me, Continued Broken'Star for Sun'Star. Squirrel'Song was my mate, before I was leader or even deputy. And, we had kits and grandkits.
-Oh, then thank you.Ivy said, dipping her head.
-I forgot to tell you something, My first round of kits are now, Gold'sparrow,Green'Sight and, he paused before completing his sentence. Withered'Claw.
Ivy'Claw's face showed happiness and shock. She was the leaders GrandDaughter?!
-D-do you mean?
-Yes, Ivy'Claw, you are my granddaughter, he sighed. I would have wished you could have been a leader, so you can bring me honor, but I still have Feather'Sight, Fern'tail, Sun'Fang, Cloud'Branch and Gas'Pond.
-My friend group?! Ivy'Claw said in surprise. Am I allowed to tell them?
-No, just Fern'Tail and Feather'Sight. Their mother, Green'Sight, is my closest daughter.
-I will, she promised, dipping her head in respect to both Sun'Star and Broken'Star, who both started to fade away.
The cats around her were still there. They all dipped her head in respect at her, knowing she's a part of the great leaders family tree.