Chapter 8

$$
Ivy grabbed a jay from the pile and went to eat it, in the medicine den. 6 moons had passed since she went to the moonstone for her ceremony. Lightning'Strike and Blood'Fang had kits.Fern'Paw became a warrior, also Feather'paw, Gas'paw and Cloud'Paw. She was the only one to not be a warrior.
A tall, blue-grey cat came up to her.
-Hey Ivy'paw!
-Hi Fern'tail! How are you? I heard my brothers kits are like.. what.. 5 moons?
Im sure, you'll be the mentor of one.
  -Okay okay. What's up with u?
  -Well the usual, treating patients, sorting herbs, not much. How's...
  -Ivy! Could you come please?
  -Ugh, In a minute! She said to Rusty'Feather, then added to Fern'tail: Rusty'Feather is calling me, talk later.
  -Ok bye! said Fern'tail leaving.
She was almost ready to be a warrior, well actually medicine cat. But she was already ready, as she learned quickly.
  -What's up?
  -I talked with the leader, and... you're ready to be a medicine cat.
  -What?! That's awesome! When's the ceremony?
  -At sunset, so, close.
  -All cats old enough to swim the flowing waters come to hear my word! called Broken'Star.
  Ivy'paw ran quickly towards the meeting.
  -Ivy'paw, the medicine cat apprentice, is ready to be a medicine cat, started Broken'Star, then adding to Ivy'paw:Do you trust to try to heal all cats that are sick?
  -I do! Ivy'paw said confidently.
  -Then with the power of StarClan. I name you Ivy'Claw. Your wisdom, and power will be onored.
  -Ivy'Claw! Ivy'Claw! the clan chanted her name.
  -Guessed your name! Rusty'Feather laughed.
  -Yeah, Ivy laughed too. I can't wait for my first patient!