Tore The Eagle's Wings

Flashback, around 40 minutes ago.

Leviathan has the best time in her life to be able to relax from battles, something she wants at least 2 hours long per week. As now she's currently trying to restore all systems to full operational, this included AI, Computers command, Primaries Missiles Launchers Tube Control Systems, all of AA Systems, etc~ Until she got detected by another EU fleet that patrolled around 700 kilometers from Hawaii, consisted of every ships in Montana Class, every ships in Atlanta Class, 42 ships from Fletcher Class, USS Missouri, USS Lexington, USS Saratoga, USS Bunker Hill, USS Midway and USS Vestal. In response, Montana ordered Reno, Atlanta, Flint and Missouri to intercept.

She quickly steer the ship and hides in the mist of the morning, hoping any of them doesn't see her, but she's wrong as her ship gets hit by multiple HE shells soon after, and now trying to shake it off with her superior speed but due to her systems being resorted at once, It draws power from propulsion to the CPU to process to complete the jobs. Result in only 50 knots of maximum speed.

Present time. 6.19AM

"Why don't these ships give up and retreat!? I'm tired of my ass being chased!!!"

The alarm was blaring throughout her ship as she got bombard by, well, let's use Leviathan term. a tiny caliber gun from a combined dual 127 millimeters from the Atlanta class Cruiser and 406 millimeters guns from USS Missouri that was ordered by Montana to chase her.

They all spotted something in the mist that resembled a warship, they immediately fired at it without hesitation. They also do evasive maneuvers to avoid shells from presumably the enemy, but no return fire from that thing and they begin to push hard.

<<Miss Montana, we've found the unknown, presumably Siren.>> Atlanta radio to Montana.

<<Good, keep me updated. I'll resume patrol formation. Montana out.>> She hung up and resumed patrol.

"Alright girls, let's show what our class is made of!" Atlanta shouted as the other two let out a war cry and closed the gap.

"That's it, you all die today!" Leviathan annoyed as she look at the screen which say [46% completed] and grabbed Heavy Cannon, then zoomed out of the superstructure and stood beside the railing, gun at hand and taking aim.

Atlanta was the first to feel something was not right, she then realized and yelled.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

The four quickly duck down as something barely misses Flint's head.

"That bastard is just shooting at me!!!" Flint yelled and pointed to the direction she thought the shot was coming from and fired again, just to hear an explosion go off without a luck of hitting whoever shot it.

"I'll call air support, they should have a better eye in the sky." Atlanta quickly called for Torpedo Bombers and Dive Bombers from every carrier. They all acknowledge and send out 60% of their overall onboard aircraft to the direction.

"They're coming."

"Let those girls with the eagle wings do the heavy blow, and we'll finish it off!" Flint shouts out in excitement as she waits for the air support to arrive and start an overkill attack by keeping that thing in the mist to focus on them as they dodge another shot.

"God fucking dammit, let me go bomb Philipphines in peace please." Leviathan exhales as she looks at the 4 girls that try to chase and kill her. She can't do much besides stalling them to buy enough time for the system to be fully restored.