High Command & Order

Three weeks have passed since she came back from Sakura Empire HQ. Everyone who met her quickly avoided eye contact or stepped aside. No one wants to get close to this monster.

"Man, I'm glad no one is bothering me." Just then, she heard loud footsteps.

"Leviathan!!!"

"What?" She turns back to see Cleveland run to her and stop, catching a breath.

"Commander wants to meet you in person."

"Uh... Why?"

"She wants you for a major mission! You should be proud since we want to do it but never granted it!!!"

"Alright, alright. Give me 20 minutes."

"No, she was in Seattle, she wanted you to go there and meet in person."

"I don't see the reason I need to go there, but, whatever."

Cleveland ran away with smiles. Leviathan just chuckles and slither to her ship to grab something.

Timeskip 30 minutes, we can see Leviathan board the V-29 Hermes as it's about to take off.

"Hey! Stop!!!"

"What is it?" Leviathan asked out with annoyance.

"Don't be rude to her, okay? She was something... off the book."

"We'll see about that." Leviathan moves to the interior of the helo as it takes off.

It took her around 5 hours to arrive from Hawaii to Seattle. She then proceeded to fly high to the sky and notify the ATC about her intention to enter airspace. She landed somewhere near the mansion as she was greeted by 12 soldiers, fully armed and instructed her to follow.

"Guess I'm a bigshot around here huh?" Leviathan then follows the lead.

She slither past the front door, surprised by how many diamonds were used to decorate this place. Not to mention the amount of gold this Commander was put into the shelf for showcase.

"Damn, never knew she was this rich. Is she a billionaire?"

The soldier who escorted her didn't answer as they escorted her to a fine carved wooden door, she then knocked it 3 times.

"Come in." A confident tone of female voice response. Leviathan opens the door to see a woman in red clothes sitting in the chair while... licking a whip?

"I'm Commander Carole

"I'm Commander Carole. but call me Cathy." She glared at Leviathan with a death intention. Leviathan just shrugs.

"My name's Leviathan." She raised her hand for a handshake but Carole quickly swatted it away.

"Don't touch me with your insolent stink, scum."

Leviathan raised her eyebrows but decided to let it slide.