A Day Off?

After the presentation of Leviathan's explanation about her weapon principles, everyone tried to understand what Leviathan means by Kinetic energy. It doesn't seem to be important in any naval doctrine. However, Leviathan appears again in the middle of the mess hall, this time without a lab coat. Everyone stared at her as she went to the vending machine to grab a coffee can.

"What? Don't stare at me like that." Leviathan said as she turned back and tried to figure out why the machine didn't give her a coffee can.

"You need to insert a coin. Like this." Someone walks up to Leviathan and teaches her how to use it.

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm Nevada." She said out and handed the coffee can.

"Thanks." Leviathan grabs it and sits on a vacant table, staring at the outside.

"Something on your mind?" Nevada asked as she walked to her table with a pair of sandwiches.

"You don't have work to do?" Leviathan said. "Oh well, everyone got food now. So, I have a short window." Nevada replied and looked at Leviathan like she wanted something.

"Say it. I know you need something from me."

"How did you know?"

"Well. Your face tells everything." Leviathan chuckles as she grabs the sandwich and eats it.

"What type of ship are you? I can't see your ship." Nevada asked, but the only answer she got was "It's too complex for you to understand. When the time comes, I'll reveal the truth." Leviathan then stood up and left to dock.

When arrived at the dock, she went to the dock that was quite far away from the other and pulled out the phone. She quickly scrolled down to the Craft list and called the rotorcraft, or helo.

"Man... Wish I could get a proper rotor pad here." After finished her words, someone bumped into her and fell down.

"Ouch..."

"Be careful with the direction girl." Leviathan said and offered a hand. The girl in nun uniform was about to grab a hand but quickly retracted her hand and stood up on her own.

"You okay?"

"Don't come close to me!" She said as she held out cross. Making Leviathan confused.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Back away, demon!!"

"... Really?" Leviathan sighs and just slither away.

After she waited for the helo to arrive on the bench, which took longer than expected. She strolled around (More like slither) and saw a damaged ship.

"Well. Better than nothing at least."

She quickly repaired the damage the ship that belonged to San Diego received, not much she can do since she gets rejected by manjuu whenever she asks for some tools. Caught the interest of the surrounding person. With curiosity, A white long-haired girl wearing a captain hat and black long coat walks to Leviathan.

"You like to interest people don't you?"

"Who are you this time?"

"I'm Enterprise. Leader of Eagle Union."

"Which generation?"

"Generation? I'm the only one that exists here you know?"

"Well... No. I've known at least 3 of the ships bearing that name. CV-6, CVN-65 and CVN-80."