Neighbor Problem

3rd POV

Royal Navy HQ

Multiple cruisers and battleships have scattered throughout the outer ring of the HQ. Wales has warned them about the incoming aircraft. The sky is clear from any suspicious object, at least for now.

"Did you ask her what it looks like?" Formidable asked as she turned to Warspite. "Wales only told us it was an auto-gyro." Warspite replied as she tightened a grip of her sword.

Soon, the blip appeared on their radar. They aim all of their AA in the direction. A bomber size flying object was approaching. Everyone knew it was the one that Wales told them about.

"Be ready. The person inside is holding the Unicorn as hostage." Warspite reminded everyone.

"Spitfire should get the job done no problem." Perseus replied.

"Wales said that she was unlike anything we've seen before. We should be cautious." Illustrious warns.

3rd POV.

Leviathan side

Leviathan has flown in the V-29 Hermes at 850 km/h as she waits for the "museum planes" to join her.

"Does this world give a shit about camouflage? Nah, I don't think so." Leviathan said as she looked at the radar. The 4 blips appear on the radar. It approached her from the rear at high speed. Revealing a 4 of F-15C Eagle that paint in freedom theme camouflage. It slows down and forms a formation beside her.

"I don't know that the plane in the museum can take off on its own." Leviathan questioned as she held Unicorn in her arms.

"Miss Warspite..." Unicorn murmured.

"Who is she?" Leviathan asked out in a confused voice.

"Warspite. The girl that looks... like... a...... corgi........." Unicorn answered as she fell to sleep. Leviathan couldn't help but pat her head.

3rd POV.

Royal Navy HQ Water territory

Soon. An object that Wales warned everyone to fly over their head with a speed that clearly outran even Supermarine Spitfire. Perseus commanded her plane to follow them as the V-29 Hermes was hovering right beside the hangar in the airfield. Along with 4 of the F-15C who are now land and taxing beside the V-29.

 Along with 4 of the F-15C who are now land and taxing beside the V-29

V-29 Hermes

The ramps were extended from the helo as someone came down. It was Leviathan helding Unicorn, who is now sleeping.