Viper On Station

3rd POV

"How long until I can fly?" Leviathan yelled to Elizabeth through the radio. Only reply she got from Elizabeth was "Follow the line."

"Fuck it. I'll take off after that bird." Leviathan quickly follows one of the Spitfires and prepares to take off.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Hood shouted through the radio, but did not respond. Leviathan pushes the throttle to maximum as the F-15C slowly picks up speed.

 Leviathan pushes the throttle to maximum as the F-15C slowly picks up speed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I need someone to keep an eye on her at all times." Hood said to anyone around her but no one wants to do that since they all don't want to deal with that weird looking plane. Not to mention a Siren looking person.

"I'll take off. No question asked." Leviathan said through the radio as the USAF signs were seen by the girls and Royal Navy personnels on the ground. Along with random words on the rudder.

"You and your plane won't be better than us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You and your plane won't be better than us." Perseus replied.

"You'll see." Leviathan answered her as she took off. She chuckles before giving a speech through the public radio channel. A quote from a forgotten game that no one heard of. Which she thought it's best for this situation.

3rd POV

Leviathan side

<<Voodoo One, Viper's on station. Your journey ends here, fellow pilots. The skies belong to me. NOWHERE TO RUN. NOWHERE TO HIDE.>>

The port is covered with fumes of smoke from the previous bombing run. She sees that the flame just started to set, meaning that the bomber doesn't far off. Leviathan pushes the throttle to maximum. The engine moves in motion as it lets out an afterburner. It let out a scream that caught Perseus's attention as Leviathan was flying ahead of her and zoomed past Perseus in a blink of an eye.

"Woah!" Perseus is surprised as she sees Levi's plane flying to the predicted direction of the bomber.

"Perseus, go to direction 332 and look up. There's a fleet of bombers and escorts." Leviathan said as she chased the separate bomber.