Scroching Tree (Part 2)

Note: This chapter contain graphics, proceed with you own risk.

"AND THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE."

Leviathan said to them as she glared at them, some of the Sakura Kansen are now looking at each other, unsure of what to do next since she can pick Kawakaze off in a single blow. She then pumps the Combat Shotgun to eject the 8 gauge shell casing. The smoke flows out of the barrel and the chamber as the surrounding air cools its Superheated Gauss Driven Projectile System.

"W-w–what do we do?" Mutsu stood guard in front of Nagato, scared of what would happen if she was aiming for her.

"We... don't know." Hermit replied to her as she still thinks about the voice from earlier.

Shokaku, after seeing all the events unfold. Decided to make a dash in front of Leviathan, katana in hand as she launches all of her planes.

"you will never get past me, NEVER!!!"

"Bitch, please move aside. I don't have all day, you know?"

"NEVER!!!"

With that, Leviathan sighs out and aims the shotgun at her.

"LAST WARNING YOU FUCKING BASTARD. STEP ASIDE OR DIE." Leviathan waves her muzzle aside and returns to aiming at her to signal Shokaku to move away.

"NEVER!!!!!!" With that, Shokaku lunges at her, trying to make a single sweep right at her neck since she knows she only has one opportunity. just as the edge hit the neck, it snapped.

"HUH!?"

"Oh bitch, you're fucking dead." Leviathan aims a shotgun at her and about to pull the trigger. Shoukaku covers her face with both hands as Fuso moves in to protect her with her armor.

BANG

The sound of a shotgun echoed as the headless body of Shoukaku dropped to the ground, everyone watched in terror as they saw Leviathan stow her shotgun away in the Warp Pack. With that window, they all regain focus and launch a single attack on her.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Said you." Levi pulls out Chainsaw, most ships stop in their tracks, the battleship still moving as Leviathan revs up its engine.

"C'MON!!!" Leviathan yelled at them as she was now moving faster as she cut through anyone who got in her way with chainsaw. Blood spills all over her body as she makes her way to the sakura tree. Corpse piles up behind her until it turns into a small hill.

Hermit when she sees what Leviathan is doing, not sure what to do, since she wants to defeat all Kansens, but not in a gory way. Her hand is slightly shaking as if she wants to protect them.

"Finally..." The words from Leviathan make Hermit snap back to reality as she sees that Leviathan simply rests her hand on the tree. The green crack appears on the tree and slowly makes its way to the top.

"What did you just do!?" hermit yelled at her, almost losing a disguise.

"Take back what belongs to me." Leviathan replied and finally reached the tree, looking around to find something.

"Found you." Leviathan looks at the green glow that emanates from a small hole in the tree body. She starts to tear the wood apart, grab it and pull it out. A hilt of bladeless sword.

 A hilt of bladeless sword