First Encounter

Next day. Leviathan has sailed to the island. Known as "Eagle Union" She knows HOW THIS WAR GONNA END.

"wonder how they gonna react if I show them my "Blood Punch"" She said with a maniac tone.

3rd POV

Cleveland, Essex and Iowa sailing to the unknown moving object that is the size of an island. It was an foggy day.

"Stay sharp. We don't know if that was a trap that Siren made or not" Iowa reminded both of them.

"It's definitely a Siren. What else can non-Siren entities move that island-size objects?" Cleveland said as she tried to figure out how this could be possible.

"We'll see when we are there. Now keep focus." Essex reassured.

Just as they think it may be a normal object. However, it was a Leviathan ship. Which she currently doing research about how to kill any high-ranking Siren in a very short time. Right now she found out that "Blood Punch" can do the job. but if it is missed, she will need to recreate an untold number of "Dimensions" again. The Blood Punch will amplify her physical damage that can be done to the enemy up to trillion times. Which is more than deadly due to her "Immeasurable" power. She thinks that it is a good Idea to test her punch accuracy. But what target should she aim at? Just as she thought, something shows up on her High-Powered radar.

Leviathan POV

"Hm??? Who could it be this time? Or did those black cloth girls come back for round 2?" I said as she thought of something.

She wondered as she slither downstairs. But she thinks it's best to arm herself up. So she summons the weapon from the last time she fought those 2 unknown girls. Known as Alpha and Beta.

"Hmmmmm. Just realized this was a shotgun. Not an Assault Rifle. But whatever.. It may do the job." I said as I realized as I put a 4 Gauge round in the chamber and slammed it closed. Then slither to the front deck, wondering "What if gun talk doesn't work?"

I was waiting for the unknown to arrive. But it took longer than I expected. So I jump down from the ship and go meet whoever that is by myself.

3rd POV

"Something's coming! Get ready!!!" Iowa warned the rest.

"About time..." Cleveland stood up and jumped down from her main gun turrets.

" Cleveland stood up and jumped down from her main gun turrets

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Essex said as she was worried about what was to come.

" Essex said as she was worried about what was to come

The three are ready to fight whoever comes to them. When they slowly see something greenish behind the fog.

"Show yourself!!!!!" Iowa said as she pointed all of her 406 millimeters in that direction.

Cleveland was also Pointing all of her 152 mm guns in the same direction Iowa was aiming.

"We can do this. We can do this" Essex muttered.

As soon as Iowa is about to fire. Leviathan shows up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE!?!?" Iowa yelled in confusion

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Essex also yelled in confusion as well.

"Never seen a half human half snake before?" Leviathan said jokingly.

"Indeed we are! Now, who the fuck are you!?" Iowa asked.

"I am USS Leviathan. The True First Being."

"True First Being?" Iowa said with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't ask about that for now. I want to know what happened here."

"You don't know what happened? Even the whole world right now is on edge!?!?"

"Edge of what? A cliff?" Leviathan said sarcastically.

"Enough with the nonsense! Tell us your origin and don't try to do anything stupid. We outnumbered you 3 to 1" Essex said with confidence.

"Well. Are you sure you can take me down?" Leviathan spoke as she looked at the 3 weapons. Surely it was WW2 weapons. No threat to her in any way

"I don't think you can win against me. Let alone the technological advancements" Iowa countered.

"Pfffft. Whatever.. Now, take me to your base. I'm sure that y'all came here to take me right?"

"How did you know!?" Iowa is angry because she is sure that no outsider ship that can decode her faction encrypt radio frequency.

"What? Isn't that true?"

"Tsk.. Follow us and don't do anything stupid"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever.."

"Cleve, Essex. Go inspect her ship and try to remote control it."

"What?"

"You are an Eagle Union ship. So it is best to inspect your ship's capabilities. Even though I don't expect much about the capabilities of your pathetic ship in any way." Iowa said with a disgusted tone

"Oh well... You'll see."

Cleveland and Essex went past Leviathan. As Iowa looks at Leviathan with pity. She thought of how much it would cost for the faction to scrap her and built a new Battleship with 457 mm to rival the Iron Blood ship that was armed with 2x4 800 mm Gustav cannon.

"Why are you doing this?" Leviathan sighed.

"To ensure that your rusty ship was under our control for salvage."

"Salvage?"

"Yes. Your ship will be salvaged for our new Battleship project. You can't deny this choice."

"Well... Good luck Salvage that bitch. But I don't think you can't even make a dent in the hull plate."

"Just wait until that plate has been dented by my 406 mm."

"Just wait and you'll realize that you're wrong..."

As Leviathan looks at the 2 girls that just speed past her to the ship.