Without another word, I took the stairs two at a time and headed down the hallway to the bedroom. And without knocking, I burst in, which seemed to startle the three people on the other side.

Sophia and Dalrae placed a hand on their chests, taking a deep breath when they realized it was just me. Reva's eyes met mine and her eyebrows came together, creating a line down their center.

"Did you call him?" she asked my sister, who shrugged her shoulders sheepishly.

"I panicked. Didn't know what to do," she replied.

I huffed out a breath and walked past Dalrae to Reva. "So it didn't occur to you to call the ambulance?" I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, but I guess it did anyway.

"An ambulance? Jungkook, no. It wasn't that bad." Reva replied, sitting up a little as Sophia adjusted the pillow behind her back.

I turned to her. "It was that bad, right?" I asked Sophia, knowing she was one of the people who cared about Reva's well-being.

She nodded and then shrugged as Reva glared at her and signed something with her hand. I made a mental note to secretly learn sign language later just to know what they were always talking about.

Dalrae patted Reva's leg, which wasn't currently propped up on another pillow. "Sorry, Reva," she said, not sounding the least bit apologetic. "I'd rather you be mad at me for calling Jungkook than have him mad at me for not calling."

"Fair enough." Reva laughed under her breath. I scowled at everyone for talking like I wasn't currently in the same room with them.

"I got this," I told Sophia, who was fixing the pillow under the leg I suspected was injured. My sister and she got the hint and started excusing themselves.

"Just send me a quick message if you need anything," Dalrae added before she and Sophia left the bedroom.

I sat down on the edge of the bed after taking off my suit jacket. "How did it happen?" I asked raspily, looking her up and down for more injuries, and thankfully none were visible.

"I don't know. I was just walking down the stairs and I guess I slipped or something." she shrugged. "Tumbled all the way down."

I looked at her in horror for the way she narrated it like it wasn't a big deal. "I've never seen a person as indifferent as you when it comes to their own health," I shook my head, a small smile fighting its way onto my lips. I was relieved that it wasn't as bad as I had first thought.

"Hmm. I think I know a few other people." she laughed playfully.

As she tried to sit up a little more against the headboard, she winced softly. And although she tried to cover it up, I had already caught it.

"What is it?" I asked, helping her.

"I think I hit my ribs against the railing," she replied. "Also my knee. And my ankle hurts. The doctor said it wasn't fractured, but I still have to avoid walking too much for the next few days."

"At least you remembered to call a doctor." I shook my head teasingly as she smiled at me. Finally, I sat back down next to her and looked at her bare leg, which looked slightly swollen. "What's with you and the constant injuring of your ankle?"

She leaned back, a lazy twitch of her lips drawing my attention. "Apparently we have beef."

"I can see that." I nodded in agreement. I remembered the night she'd slipped in the bathroom. "How are you feeling now?"